Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 373 of 886 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473873 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 8851

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    hey, thanks man, i tried but it didn't work.. save message about being save game of somebody else..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    was it possible to fix black ops dlc?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you want use save game from another user make another save first with same game on your user you want to use. then copy all data inside save data folder you want to use to your save data folder except param.sfo. load your game and your save data will load.

warning!! don't quit game yet, save your game again (it will say your save data corrupted) then save your game again and you can load it anytime. this trick can load save data from another region example from usa region game to eur region game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    some save games don't load up even through this way. every save game has chance of working. it is not 100% sure. i bear this pain because i lost about 50 save games 2 times during ps3 backup restore process (faulty backup) and wrong way of using reactpsn.

Darksiders II

Darksiders II Working DEX 4.21

1) Download and Change PARAM.SFO DUPLEX Releases
    2) Update USA Update Debug
    3) Play Game

Fix : [Register or Login to view links]

Param SFO : [Register or Login to view links]

Cool

Nice post but not relevant to the thread. Please keep it 3.55 CFW only. I think there is another thread for DEX stuff. Not criticizing, Just saying. THX for the DEX info anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nenele84 View Post
    dragon ball z us : [Register or Login to view links]
    Thanks for the eboot patch link. But where can i download it's main game? Thanks.

need a little bit of help guys i have successfully updated all these newer games with blackdeaths proper updates. All except soul calibur i installed pkg file, went in game and it still says Latest update 1.03 found blah blah.

Ok so i tried the eboot patch fix on this page same thing. Am I doing something wrong anyone else have this issue with soul calibur 5?

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by yayes View Post
    if you want use save game from another user make another save first with same game on your user you want to use. then copy all data inside save data folder you want to use to your save data folder except param.sfo. load your game and your save data will load.

warning!! don't quit game yet, save your game again (it will say your save data corrupted) then save your game again and you can load it anytime. this trick can load save data from another region example from usa region game to eur region game.
    SSX also doesn't work that way.. who managed to get ssx working?? please provide which cfw are you etc..

i mean.. all the SSX people just disappeared.. did you guys manage to load it??

Btw, this time it doesn't throw a "other users' save game" message, but it loads up.. i do not see the progress in game though.. maybe i need the "settings" file as well and the ghosts file isn't the progress, no idea..
    Last edited by pixilicous; 09-07-2012 at 05:01 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks much for this!! But I can't download "Voltron" the link seems to be dead....

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News