Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 340 of 919 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440840 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    are the dlcs for prototype 2 fixed or soon to be fixed?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the new PSN games Johnny.

Sponsored Links

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for August 30, 2012

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the previous update, today some new PlayStation 3 EBOOT patch fixes for PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) users from N0DRM and NRP have surfaced as outlined below!
    • ARMORED.CORE.V.EBOOT.PATCH.100.JPN.PS3-N0DRM (11.3 MB)
    • Atelier.Meruru.The.Apprentice.of.Arland.EBOOT.PATC H.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM (7.0 MB)
    • BEYOND.THE.FUTURE.FIX.THE.TIME.ARROWS.EBOOT.PATCH. 100.JPN.PS3-N0DRM (893 KB)
    • Carnival.Island.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM (6.1 MB)
    • Child.of.Eden.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM (7.0 MB)
    • Dead.Rising.2.Off.The.Records.3.FIXES/BLES01302/BLJM60341/BLUS30763 by ZOMBIEKILLAH
    • Dragon.Ball.Z.Ultimate.Tenkaichi.EBOOT.PATCH.100.U SA.PS3-N0DRM (3.19 MB)
    • DreamWorks.Super.Star.Kartz.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS 3-N0DRM (2.71 MB)
    • Gal.Gun.EBOOT.PATCH.100.JPN.PS3-N0DRM (1.7 MB)
    • Jak.and.Daxter.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM (9.85 MB)
    • Jikkyou_Powerful_Pro_Yakyuu_2011_Ketteiban_Fix_For _CFW3.55_PS3-NRP (6.21 MB)
    • Jikkyou_Powerful_Pro_Yakyuu_2011_Ketteiban_Fix_For _CFW3.55_REPACK_READNFO_PS3-NRP (6.50 MB)
    • Just.Dance.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM (2.61 MB)
    • MASS EFFECT 3: ALL DLC PACK (BLUS30853) by EXEtrimALL & pr0pJOE
    • Metal.Gear.Solid.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR .PS3-N0DRM (50.8 MB)
    • Metal.Gear.Solid.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100 .USA.PS3-N0DRM (50.8 MB)
    • Musou_Orochi_2_EBOOT_PATCH_REPACK_JPN_PS3-NRP (4.6 MB)
    • Need.for.Speed.The.Run.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM (11.3 MB)
    • SBK.Generations.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM (7.87 MB)

ARMORED CORE V EBOOT PATCH - n0drm-armoredcorevjp.rar - ARMORED.CORE.V.EBOOT.PATCH.100.JPN.PS3-N0DRM.rar

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Atelier.Meruru.The.Apprentice.of.Arland.EBOOT.PATC H.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-ateliermerureu.rar - Atelier.Meruru.The.Apprentice.of.Arland.EBOOT.PATC H.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

BEYOND THE FUTURE - FIX THE TIME ARROWS EBOOT PATCH - BEYOND.THE.FUTURE.FIX.THE.TIME.ARROWS.EBOOT.PATCH. 100.JPN.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-beyondthefutjp.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Carnival.Island.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM.rar - n0drm-carnivalislaus.rar - Carnival.Island.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Child.of.Eden.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-childofedeneu.rar - Child.of.Eden.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi EBOOT PATCH - Dragon.Ball.Z.Ultimate.Tenkaichi.EBOOT.PATCH.100.U SA.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-dragonballzuus.rar

DreamWorks Super Star Kartz EBOOT PATCH - DreamWorks.Super.Star.Kartz.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS 3-N0DRM - n0drm-dreamworkssuus.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Gal Gun EBOOT PATCH - Gal.Gun.EBOOT.PATCH.100.JPN.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-galgunjp.rar

Jak and Daxter Collection EBOOT PATCH - Jak.and.Daxter.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-jakanddaxterus.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban Fix For CFW3.55

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Jikkyou_Powerful_Pro_Yakyuu_2011_Ketteiban_Fix_For _CFW3.55_REPACK_READNFO_PS3-NRP - Jikkyou_Powerful_Pro_Yakyuu_2011_Ketteiban_Fix_For _CFW3.55_REPACK_READNFO_PS3-NRP.rar

Just Dance 3 EBOOT PATCH - Just.Dance.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-justdance3eu.rar

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection EBOOT PATCH - Metal.Gear.Solid.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR .PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-metalgearsoleu.rar

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection EBOOT PATCH - Metal.Gear.Solid.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA .PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-metalgearsolus.rar

Musou_Orochi_2_EBOOT_PATCH_REPACK_JPN_PS3-NRP - Musou_Orochi_2_EBOOT_PATCH_REPACK_JPN_PS3-NRP.rar

Need for Speed The Run EBOOT PATCH - n0drm-needforspeedus.rar - Need.for.Speed.The.Run.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM.rar

SBK Generations EBOOT PATCH - n0drm-sbkgeneratioeu.rar - SBK.Generations.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM.rar

N0DRM MegaLink Archive: [Register or Login to view links]

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for August 30, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by furientez; 08-30-2012 at 12:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolfknight View Post
    Hi propjoe. I would like to ask, How would I make proper fix for Legend of Dragoon. I have the game but it was in Japanese Language. Thanks.

Or better yet, could you please make a proper fix for all of us here? i'm willing to upload the game or just the fix.
    Here you go buddy, one of my favorite games here's the fix for it: [Register or Login to view links]

I have English version of the game though but works flawlessly.

Hello all,

Ok, this is not a request but has there been a fix for Dreamworks Super Star Kartz (BLES) version yet? I've been looking all morning and wondered if a normal 3.55 fix had now appeared too? Can't find anything myself but it may be one of those unpopular (poor?) titles that has slipped by.

Ta very much for any help.

Banned User
    Hi. Can anyone confirm getting PES 2012 to work from external? Using BD-Mirror On/Off, the my Rebug Fat PS3 3.55.2 freezes after the Konami logo. I get the initial blue loading screen, then the Konami logo, then there is a single access of the external, and the PS3 freezes on a black screen. My ripped game files are fine, so no corruption there. I verified the rip against a torrent of DUPLEX. Thanks for any input.

SSX (BLUS) not working on 3.55 kmw, tried internal, ext, bd-mirror, and every combination possible, it always freeze right after the video from world tour

nice uploads properjoe

the pkg file in assassins creed revelations is not needed i just replaced the install pkg with a blank note pad doc and renamed to install pkg and working on kmeaw external with start x in multiman hope this will help someone as it saved me about 7gb of space

Awesome! Thank you very much. Been waiting for these.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News