Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 338 of 889 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438838 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 8885

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is the ABGEKACKT SSX release working or not?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi a Question... if the fixed is said that (tested on 3.55 MFW) can it still work on 3.55 cfw... whats the difference between Mfw and Cfw?... thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tested SSX_EUR_PS3-ABGEKACKT and SSX.PS3-PROTON on CFW 3.55 and not working.
    Last edited by ps33ps; 08-29-2012 at 01:58 PM

Btw Mass Effect 3 fixed is it available?

Can anyone confirm a working DISCLESS fix for SSX? If so, please quote the link of the working discless fix, thank you (I have a dead BD Drive)

MFW = Modified FirmWare
    CFW = Custom FirmWare

Both are used to refer to Firmware that has been altered. From my observation, in daily use, tough, when one said CFW, s/he usually means one of the common CFWs: 3.41 Hermes, 3.55 Kmeaw, 3.55 rebug, etc. MFW usually used as a blanket term then; they cover the common CFWs and any other CFWs, be it something a user created/ compiled by himself or any basic CFW but receive any further customization/ tweaked more further/ experimental.

In other words, you can say MFW = any kind of CFW. Usually when it is said "tested on 3.55 MFW and works" it will mean that it should work on your 3.55 CFW.

First of all, I must to say that ps3 scene in my country revive thanks to you guys Propjoe, Duplex, NoDRM and this great site! You are awesome and keep good work! I have one question. I'm big fan of Mass Effect and I have problem with 3.55 fix for Mass Effect 3. I have BLUS version and fix is also BLUS.

I successfully splitted game folder (because main pisarc have 10 gb file), put game on my USB and install the game to internal hard disc with multiman. When everything finished, I try boot game from multiman, but nothing happens. External also not working (just black screen with some code error). Please help, thanks!

yes ariark there is under eboot fixes august 28th cheers

Quote Originally Posted by eustahija View Post
    When everything finished, I try boot game from multiman, but nothing happens. External also not working (just black screen with some code error). Please help, thanks!
    Let's start with some basic troubleshooting ...

1. Choose to Test the Game under Game's Submenu in Multiman. Does it report 1 big file? (this is to see if the psarc has been successfully rejoined or not)
    2. Try to run the game from internal with BD-Mirror turned on (you need Multiman 4.04.00 or above for this), and with Bluray disc in the tray.

Quote Originally Posted by bevve View Post
    pr0p0sitionJOE: need to talk to you mate! i got something for you! pm mate!
    You need 2 posts to use Visitor Messaging and PMs here... however, as you've added Skype you can also add other IM accounts (Yahoo, ICQ, etc) to your profile here via the UserCP and people can contact you using the icons too.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News