Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 328 of 888 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428828 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 8876

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by KaInEvIL View Post
    Gonna test it with post game saves.
    Alright, let me know when you got the results.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It seems the japanese dlc limits you to:

Adell (Additional Event)
    Rozalin (Additional Event)
    Laharl Kaiser V (Additional Event)

I see nothing else special.

BTW, I have both updates installed, U.S. 1.13 and Japanese 1.20 on Kmeaw. Not really worth the space for 2 characters if you ask me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please please can somebody provide a link for fix of all four episodes of Jurassic park The Game? Thanks!

the hell? only 2 characters? i'm sure theres supposed to be MORE than just those 2, and like 2 side stories as well, one of fukka and desco, the other one is the past of valvatorez... according to what i've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by jegig View Post
    disgaea 4 dlc fix for BLUS version
    could you also share the link for the 800mb dlc? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KentaZXA View Post
    the hell? only 2 characters? i'm sure theres supposed to be MORE than just those 2, and like 2 side stories as well, one of fukka and desco, the other one is the past of valvatorez... according to what i've heard.
    I'm on the US version and nothing else is unlocked. Rumors aren't confirmations. Maybe they were talking about the Japanese version. On the U.S. version all you get is 2 characters and that event.

Will the current Driver San Fransico patch work with the BLUS30536 version?

Quote Originally Posted by KaInEvIL View Post
    I'm on the US version and nothing else is unlocked. Rumors aren't confirmations. Maybe they were talking about the Japanese version. On the U.S. version all you get is 2 characters and that event.
    well from what I looked into the playstation network dlc site (you know, sony's site) what I said is not rumors, everything I said about the flashback episode and the characters and the fukka and desco story is all there in sonys site. and considering the jap file was 800MB, its either you didnt unlock them yet (i think gamefaq/gamestop would have the answers to them), or the BLUS fix only has those 3 things that you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by imranulferdoues View Post
    Here are the fixes for Batman AC DLC
    i have a question, do i just install this packs and can play? or do i need to use the PS3 online?

Hi PropJoe. I would like to ask about my kung fu panda 2 which i downloaded for my nephew. I already replaced the eboot fix inside the game folder then after running from */app_home/PS3_GAME i just got black screen. Please help me. Thanks.

Also, how to create .pkg of a certain game? I mean how should i turn back-up game to PSN style?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News