Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 327 of 886 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 8854

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just install the 800mb dlc then install the fix pkg for BLUS version

[Register or Login to view links] <--disgaea 4 dlc fix for BLUS version

i tested it and working smoothly

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you very much for the quick reply ^_^, I have just one more question, and I am really sorry its just that I am new in the scene, Do I have to install the update of 1.7 GB too?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone, I am new to the site (more of a site stalking, Lol) and this is my first post. Has anyone successfully got the Batman Arkham City DLC to work? I have the Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing DLC and have successfully been able to install the pkgs but they do not show up when the game boots. I have the game on my non-modded PS3 with the real DLC and know for sure if the DLC is installed before you play the game then the first scene would be with catwoman.

This is not the case. Is there a DLC fix I need or am i doing this wrong. (Granted I have a fresh save and have not gotten past the intro movie to unlock the Riddler's challenges to verify the Robin and Nightwing DLC though) Any ideas anyone? And if anyone wants the files just let me know which cloud site you would like for me to upload them to.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ggat7jr bro, Here are the fixes for Batman AC DLC: [Register or Login to view links]

i tested all 7 DLC. They work just find. All thanks goes to propJOE bro for fixing this great DLCs for us.

does the dlc come up as english though?

harry potter deathly hallows part 2 Ps3 and FİFA 12 3.55 CFW fix please

I wonder about the Batman AC DLC too... if they're only available after completing the game. I do have Catwoman playable after certain missions.

Most are just character maps. They have nothing to do with story mode. Only Catwoman is playable in story mode. And Robin on Harley Quins Revenge (A small side story). You can play them before clearing story mode. So if you don't see them on the menu, you haven't done things right. Probably don't have reactpsn working properly or every dlc installed.

Quote Originally Posted by KentaZXA View Post
    does the dlc come up as english though?
    Yeah, it needs to be clarified. Can the dlc be used with the 1.13 fix?, i thought permissions were overridden by using different updates.
    Last edited by KaInEvIL; 08-27-2012 at 07:16 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jegig said it works with the fix, considering him saying that the dlc work on the BLUS version of the game. I'm just asking for the language part, like does the dlc chars and story goes in japanese or in english voice/text?

Gonna test it with post game saves.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News