Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 315 of 919 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415815 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try my repacked DLC fix for Disgaea.4.USA.PS3-iMARS (BLUS30727). Not tested, if DLC appearing or not.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    projoe any chance you make a new thread to at least keep your links alive that would be nice. I really do'nt want to dl through someone else's mirror.

I posted these same links along time ago he needs rap files also.

it was a GREAT THREAD JOE with a lot of RARE THINGS will we see it here ?

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for August 24, 2012

Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene release group N0DRM have released more PS3 EBOOT patch fixes for Custom Firmware (CFW) users below.
    • Atelier Totori The Adventurer of Arland BLUS30735 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (Atelier.Totori.The.Adventurer.of.Arland_BLUS30735. EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar - 6.29 MB)
    • BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND BLUS30869 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (BlazBlue.Continuum.Shift.EXTEND_BLUS30869.EBOOT.PA TCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar - 3.83 MB)
    • Bleach Soul Resureccion BLUS30769 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (Bleach.Soul.Resureccion_BLUS30769.EBOOT.PATCH.100. USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar - 2.30 MB)
    • Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2012 BLUS30843 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (CABELASBGH.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar - 6.51 MB)
    • Call of Juarez The Cartel BLUS30795 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (Call.of.Juarez.The.Cartel_BLUS30795.EBOOT.PATCH.10 0.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar)
    • NCIS Game BLES01460 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (NCIS.Game_BLES01460.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS 3-N0DRM.rar - 3.67 MB)
    • Rayman Origins BLUS30836 EBOOT PATCH 100 USA READNFO PS3 N0DRM (Rayman.Origins_BLUS30836.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READN FO.PS3-N0DRM.rar - 3.57 MB)

ATELIERTTAOA.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

BLAZBLUECSE.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

BLEACHSR.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (BLES Fix by deeptrap)

CABELASBGH.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

COJ3CARTEL.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

NCISGAME.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EU.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

RAYMANO.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 N0DRM MegaPack (66 MB):

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for August 24, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Quote Originally Posted by matt101 View Post
    trying to get assassins creed revelations BLES01467 working with duplex fix... replaced the files from fix but i get a black screen... does it have to be internal. i am trying to get it to run external..do i need to tick any boxs in multiman(latest)... this also happened with mgs hd collection (which i gave up on)... many thanks to propjoe/duplex/exetrmall/nodrm/and anyone else i missed out... you is da best... keep up the good work... respect.
    i had the same problem too... my solution is... and some help from here... i played with Internal HD... copy replace all the fixed file into the usrdir... all including the empty folder/eboot etc etc and UPLAYBROWSER.PPU.SELF... the one in the original folder uplaybrowswer.ppu.self (in small caps) i leave it in the folder didn't delete it... so i have two of them one in CAPS and the other one in small caps...and same goes with PARAM.SFO replace that too... with latest multiman... press X... not select+x and play without disc in it... and don't update.

last time i got black screen cause i didn't copy the whole file including the empty folder from fixed folder...

HEY GUYS real simple question the edat files that we get with psn titles I forgot where to copy them over in file-manager anyone can answer that real quick the license edat file where do i copy it to please thanks.

Hey Dont forget:

GAL GUN
    Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    HEY GUYS real simple question the edat files that we get with psn titles I forgot where to copy them over in file-manager anyone can answer that real quick the license edat file where do i copy it to please thanks.
    What i usually do is to install an .edat file is: go to my preferred FTP > dev_hdd0 > home > 0000000(X) > exdata

Quote Originally Posted by fiercebeastace View Post
    ah okay so i have to find a way to get the original eboot of the batman arkham city blus then I apply the fix pkg for that game and I should run it on 3.55 kmeaw cfw. okay I got it. now can someone upload the blus eboot of akrham city please? thank you.
    Ok, here you go, i uploaded the original arkham city eboot and param.sfo here: [Register or Login to view links]

All dlc works btw.

And with continuum shift extend finally fixed, there is no reason for me to stay in dongle crap mode anymore.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News