Page 309 of 874 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 8739

how do i use the patch for dragons dogma? i've replaced the original eboot and the other file but it's not working. any suggestions? maybe i'm doing something wrong

problem solved. thx anyway
    Last edited by flaviud; 08-22-2012 at 01:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

as anyone any idea how to get sniper ghost warrior working? tried the fix intenal external and bdmirror on mm but all i get is black screen after it says the latest update so i'm a bit stuck.

So has this been fixed now??

Would really like this game too...

Hey buddy! It's BLJS which means Japanese version, so it won't work on BLUS nor BLES... And also the DLCs are just Rozalin and Adell, with Laharl Robot!

Or maybe you can trick it somehow, but by just installing it, it won't work...

I thought it was confirmed working by installing the pkg then using the multiman filemanager to copy the installed jap files into the version you have. I did it myself but haven't beaten the game to see if i have dlc but from my understanding people have some of the dlc working using the method.

Banned User
    Raspberyl: I just changed the Disgaea 4 Japanese dlc fix game id to the USA game id and repackaged it so that it will install the fixed dlc to the dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30727 folder.

I haven't played the game yet as I am still playing Disgaea 3 but that should work.

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for August 22, 2012

Following up on their previous releases, today PlayStation 3 scene group N0DRM have released four more PS3 EBOOT patch fixes for 3.55 Custom Firmware (CFW) users with details below.

Keep up the good work!

BINARYDOMAIN.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EU.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar
    Code:
      +-__-Installation Notes-__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--ooO-(__)-Ooo--__--+
      |                                                                         |
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01211)  |
      |            tested on 3.55 MFW, but should work fine on 3.40+            |
      |             thanks go out to masterofTheJSpot and SplashFx.             |
      |if you like this game, go fcking buy it and support the REAL developers! |
      +----------------------------- -   -   - ---------------------------------+
    DRIVERSF.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EU.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00891)  |
      |  thanks go out to lonewolfryuu and torrented84 for the original files!  |
    SOULCALIBERV.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES30736)  |
      |               thanks go out to JDsmith for the original.                |
    SFXTEKKENEUR.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EU.READNFO.PS3-N0DRM.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01252)  |
      |             thanks go out to torrented84 for the original.              |
    New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for August 22, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Very cool at the new releases! I'm surprised that Mass Effect 3 hasn't been fixed, though, considering that it has a patch.

great. time for SCV and TEKKEN love

Journey

How to fix JOURNEY?

GAME:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/H...ZDihUGCDIM.pkg

Patch 2.0:
    http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/t...0-V0100-PE.pkg

It still needs 3.70 (I have tried spoofer but still does not work), but it is way to run it:

Use a CFW DEX 3:55 to install the pkgs and then change to DEX 4:20 to play, because if you try to play in 3.55 the game will ask to upgrade to FW 3.70 or higher, and will not work.

One guy said to update to 4.20 DEX OFW (which can easily be downgraded back to 3.55) and the game run perfectly without any issues at all.

But I have no idea how to easy downgrade from 4.20 to 3.55. Maybe some one find easier way to run JOURNEY (some fix pkg)?