Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 287 of 886 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 8853

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm getting a black screen from the fix that I dl from p235 - Bleach Soul Resurrection (BLUS30769)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    not exactly, EBOOT of hod4 is decrypted without any raps or keys. believe me someone can did that.

and hi-nv dlc for exvs: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by jjkkyu; 08-16-2012 at 10:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Ffx13-2

Sponsored Links
    will we get a fix for (Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3-DUPLEX), cuz the current one sucks.. as it freezes at serendipity !??

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jjkkyu View Post
    not exactly, EBOOT of hod4 is decrypted without any raps or keys. believe me someone can did that.
    Man, I told you in PM already. House of Dead 4 is NOT DECRYPTED. This is debug eboot. Nothing is fixed. This eboot is already like this.
    I dont know how to explain more. Like dongle patches, same thing happened here. NOT POSSIBLE to decrypt anything without keys, especially psn content which is additionally encrypted with NPDRM. Don't believe anything someone tells you. If you can get debug eboot for any new game, you can release it tomorrow. No problem.

house of the dead 4 problem

don't get me wrong its a step in the right direction but wow i've been waiting forever for this game, finally a patch and the game is messed up lol for dex with peek and poke anyway? when holding down the t button in the game to shoot, the gun keeps reloading by itself a bunch of times at once for no reason, sometimes i get lucky and can unload a full clip on the crowd of zombies but otherwise gun constantly reloads, can anyone else confirm this?

Stick Out Tongue

I saw your PM already, but what I know is not like you tell. I got the original release EBOOT and make it to use on dex, that's not a debug one, maybe it is really different to which you got. Time will give answers, let's hope hod3 and vf5s fix

The Walking Dead PS3 4.10 and Dyad Demo for 3.40+ MFW Fix Out

Today PlayStation 3 EBOOT patch fixes for The Walking Dead PS3 4.10 and Dyad Demo for 3.40+ MFW by an anonymous developer named ps3patchr on IRC have been released.

To quote (via pastie.org/private/rnta936xjojxuhqhrknzqg):

## the walking dead - episode 1 - A New Day demo

patched for 3.40+ MFW

the_walking_dead_e1_eboot_patches.rar
    [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)
    password: TRYITTHENBUYIT

d2ab2d1c83d3f731a928d743b7a2c180 the_walking_dead_e1_eboot_patches.rar

## Download pkg links:

## READ THE README IN EACH ARCHIVE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

## the sendspace link will be deleted in a few hours, so get it while you can.

From IRC (ps3patchr was Mibbit AT host.7.202.broadband.redcom.ru):

[ps3patchr] time to shake sht up
    [ps3patchr] pastie.org/private/rnta936xjojxuhqhrknzqg
    [ps3patchr] have fun
    [ps3patchr] in advance ... the only issue you may have is that after installing the pkg's you will be asked to update (if you are not spoofed)
    [ps3patchr] don't update
    [ps3patchr] rebuild disk db
    [ps3patchr] its mentioned in one of the readme files
    [ps3patchr] well rebuild after updating the PARAM.SFO
    [[A]KangB] oh! what a shtty method to patch VERSION on SFO
    [ps3patchr] if someone else cares to rebuild the pkg's ... well thats for someone else
    * ps3patchr did all the heavy lifting already ..

From CaptainCPS-X: There is no need to rebuild the PS3 database or anything, I just tested my PKGs before uploading.

1 – Download and install the demo from: DEMO -> [Register or Login to view links] (473 MB)

2 – Download and install one of these PKGs depending on what version you prefer (no need to install both, you can just install the latest):

UPDATE 1 -> [Register or Login to view links] (20 MB)
    UPDATE 2 -> [Register or Login to view links] (17 MB}

NOTE: For those who think this will make the “Demo” a “Full Game”, this is not it. The patch is to allow the Demo to be played in lower firmwares from 3.40+.

To quote (via pastie.org/private/k28gvz8ufrrsnwaeopqtq):

## Dyad demo

patched for 3.40+ MFW

dyad_demo_eboot_patched.rar
    [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
    password: TRYITTHENBUYIT

e82c9fb78cb49bcfda458e85dd3cfa6f dyad_demo_eboot_patched.rar

## Download pkg
    [Register or Login to view links] - [Register or Login to view links]

## READ THE README IN ARCHIVE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

## the sendspace link will be deleted in a few hours, so get it while you can.

From IRC:

[Anon] Something to mention is that those pkgs when downloaded from $0ny either need modification of the PARAM.SFO inside, or the HD db needs to be rebuilt once the PARAM.SFO is updated.
    [Anon] not much can be done about that without releasing the full pkgs
    [Anon] which is not for me to do.
    [Anon] there are tools for that already
    [Hellsing9] hdd encryption?
    [Anon] nah any tool that allows modifying a pkg, just need to replace the PARAM.SFO inside the pkg
    [Anon] or use spoofing.
    [Anon] when the pkg is installed the PARAM.SFO is used to create the db entry for the title
    [Anon] so if you install the sony pkg with the normal PARAM.SFO it will insist you need 4.xx firmware to run the title
    [Anon] modifying the PARAM.SFO after installation will not be reflected until the HD db is rebuilt from the service menu
    [Anon] spoofing gets around that.
    [Hellsing9] cool
    [Anon] they need to backup files
    [Anon] preferable that person has spoofing.

From CaptainCPS-X: When you "manually" install those "patched" files (EBOOT.BIN, PARAM.SFO) you will need to rebuild the PS3 Database via Recovery Menu for example, for the changes to take effect (I never had to rebuild DB because of what I will explain later).

What I been doing is:
    • download the "official" PKG using AldosTools Updater (aldostools.org/ps3tools.html)
    • extract its content into a new directory
    • replace the original EBOOT.BIN + PARAM.SFO
    • repack using AldosTools Shell Extension
    • Install new PKG
    • Play!... no need to rebuild PS3 database

That is what he is saying on that chat quote, we still need the patched files, he didn't say how he patched the EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO. The system will not magically patch them just by replacing the PARAM.SFO.

Dyad Demo (FW 4.10) - Patched for CFW 3.40+

Here you have it! I made a simple and small patch for this demo.

Installation Instructions:

1- Download the Demo here: [Register or Login to view links] (1.30 GB)

2- Download the game patch PKG here: [Register or Login to view links] (14 MB)

3- Install Demo
    4- Install Patch
    5- Play!

Finally, pr0p0sitionJOE has made available a TWISTED METAL: AXEL DLC & ONLINE PASS (BCUS98106) today and a proper DYAD 3.41/3.55 FIX for those interested- enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Anyone got a fix for Super street fighter IV arcade BLUS30793 and not the euro version? All I can find is Euro patches everywhere and if I don't have to find another rip, it'd be great! Every link I've found either gives me an error is long dead. Thanks!

i'm having weird issues with Twisted metal... like sound issues, there's no music, the sounds from missiles, explosions, they just don't play, but crashes, engine sound, a few of them works just fine, another issue is, everytime the scenario is loaded, the camera just hangs there.

i've watched a couple of videos and there's always a guy showing the scenario, but mine just hangs in the camera above the scenerio, then i press x and i can play, anyway, having these weird issues... anyone else?

btw, using the clandestine' version... tks

I remember reading about this; it is said that you need to turn BD Mirror on in Multiman.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News