Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 272 of 884 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372772 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 8834

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dear bros, can you give me the Sony server .pkg link for InFamous 2: Festival of Blood - [NPUA80657] like Rayman Origins .pkg link or NFS The Run .pkg link..? Or bros, is there any application which can generate .pkg link for psn games and demos..?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fantopoulos View Post
    some you replace the eboot and param.sfo files and some you do not have to just put pkg onto a flash stick and install package then run game with mm
    Ok, but what does the pkg file? I mean does it affect the game backup somehow? I ask cause i wanna patch Batman Arkam City and wanna know if i have to save some original files like EBOOT or some other files in case there will be a cfw 3.55+ and i need to undo the fix.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The PKG fixes do not alter your backup. They only replace files in the same place on your internal PS3 hard drive that official patches replace files. "Install package files" cannot write to USBx, anyway. If you're crazy/paranoid, you can check each one using Ifcaro's app "PKGview".

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    is there anyway to download a retail patch for a game (using the downloader), change the game id on it then instal it to ps3 that's retail, not jb? how would you install it? via usb?
    I don't think so. OFW won't install any package that's not retail-signed. All homebrew tools just fake-sign. You can add "Install package files" to OFW using the hdd swap/downgrader method, and it will install packages from USB, but only properly-signed ones.
    Last edited by ih8Jelsoft; 08-10-2012 at 05:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Madden NFL 12 update pkg

This is only an update for BLUS-30770 just wondering if anyone has tried to fix this yet? I've tried different ways of doing it but to no avail says unsupported data on xmb when i try to launch from MM

anyways if one of you guys want to give it a shot since the update is 3.60 it can be found here: [Register or Login to view links]

Let me know how it goes thnx in advance. Oh yeah before i forget i also went ahead and unpacked the pkg file already it's included in the download with the update
    Last edited by Tek9; 08-10-2012 at 11:22 AM

Confused

where i can download the game files?

Dear bros, inFamous 2 festival of Blood PSN .pkg link... plz... i will be very very happy to play infamous again.

If you mean the full game and not the fix here you go: [Register or Login to view links]

It would be great if we knew who you're responding to here... and what game this is.

Banned User
    I'm pretty sure he/she is responding to the post just before his/her, which asked for Infamous 2 Festival of Blood.

I get the confusion, though. This thread has too many people responding to some previous post without a quote, so it's a guess as to what they're writing about.

Is it possible to get the BLES dongle fix version of Dungeon Siege III to work with the fix in the thread?

It just goes to a black screen and freezes my PS3.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News