Are you running 3.41? How did you get to work if on 3.41?
If it won't work on 3.41 update to 3.55, since most people (including myself) can confirm it works on that FW.
Thanks for the info. Looks like I have some troubleshooting to do then ...
can somebody tell me the difference between de 6mb Rayman origins PKG file and the 1.4GB version? thanx
Jak and Daxter BCUS version? Not the PSN... How could i decrypt it?
Hi! Can somebody help me and tell me what am I doing wrong? I am trying to make Ace Combat Assault Horizon (BLUS30613) work but all i get is an error.
First, I am on 3.55 CFW KMEAW and Multiman 4.02.00. Here's what I did for Ace Combat Assault Horizon (BLUS30613)
1. Copied game to internal HDD
2. Applied official patch UP0700-BLUS30613_00-ACAHPATCH0000001-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
3. Replaced EBOOT.BIN and other files from BLUS30613 Ace Combat - Assault Horizon (downloaded from given link) to game folder hdd0/game/BLUS30613 using multiman
4. Loaded game using multiman and run game from app_home
5. Result: an error has been encountered
I can see the icon of Ace combat but once I run the game it returns to XMB.
OK, this is driving me nuts! Is anyone else having the problem with Skyrim (BLES01329) having no music? Do I have to replace any files to fix the problem or is it a bug?
I know it's nitpicking, since getting to play it free, but it's driving me crazy. Someone says music works and some say it doesn't. 0_o
I have skyrim working just fine, music and all.
dunno what you got wrong, check if you're missing music files
i never mentioned 3.41, i was talking about getting blus working with bles. in my personal opinion 3.41 is useless, update to 3.55 or get used to having delays and problems.