1. Split game with Split4G and move split files into a folder called _[your game title], then move folder onto a USB drive.
2. Start Multiman and press [start+select] to enter FileManager and move _[game title] folder from USB to PS3 folder /dev_hdd0/package/.
3. In /dev_hdd0/package/ find and open _[game title] folder and select your game .pkg [highlighted red] by pressing the X button.
Multiman will go back to the XMB.
4. Go to "Install Package Files" and install the game .pkg.
5. Install patch update (if present) and fix. Play the game from XMB.
6. You can go to MM FileManager and delete the _[game title] folder from /dev_hdd0/package/ folder. To free space on PS3.
1) Copy it on the PS3 over ftp in any folder
2) Open Multiman File Browser
3) Navigate to the directory and open the pkg
4) MM asks to close and to install over XMB
5) Now you can see your pkg in "Install Package Files"