Yea sortof. I installed the DLC and DLC FIX then moved it from the BLUS dir to the BLES dir. I also installed the 355CFW fix.
I then load up the game and catwoman DLC works and I can see the first movie for Harley's DLC but when it finishes the movie and go to the game it says to install the latest update which it is supposed to be.
1) Harley Quinn DLC - New mission wich continues with Batmans disappearing while investigating return of Harley Quinn.
2) Catwoman DLC - gamemodes with Catwoman, 2 extra costumes "Animated Comic Series" and "The long helloween".
3) Nightwing DLC - gamemodes with Nightwing, new challenge maps: Wayne Manor and Main Hall, extra costume.
4) Robin DLC - gamemodes with Robin, new challenge maps: Black Mask Hideout and Freight Train Escape, new costume
5) Batsuit Skin DLC Inc, Future Batman, Sinestro Corp. - new Batman suits. Finish the game to unlock the suits or use cheats.
6) Challenge Map DLC - Map pack is a Jokers Carnival so when you get a freeflow combo of 100 you get to fight Joker.
7) All Characters Skins DLC - Contains all Batman suits and other Characters costumes released up to date.
1. Install E3 Team update 1.04 patch 3.55.
2. Install any of DLC. Not necessary to install all.
3. Install ALL DLC FIX.
4. If adding some DLC after, apply ALL DLC FIX again.
5. Run your retail game with MM.
NOTE: BLES users install BLUS DLC and FIX and copy the USRDIR folder to BLES update 1.04 folder
When I try Batman Arkham City, my game freezes after the text "Installing game data" and its already on 100%. I tried with and without the 1.04 patch (without gave me an error) and I don't know what to do. My game and the fixes are BLUS so is there something that I'm missing?