Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 224 of 885 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 8844

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sometimes that error comes from the flash memory you're using. I had the same problem once and solved it with using another flash. I could install all other packages using the same device but only one gave me error.

so either use another device or format the one you have then use it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    er i'm not much on "flash" thingy, meaning i need another ps3 for this?? or format mg HDD in my ps3??? T_T

i think i got it work, i used the pkgview_1.2, extract it it, got the folder NPJB00134, put in the external storage, then in multiman using filemanager, i copy the NPJB00134 from the usb to the dev_00 (something like that) in the games folder (all lowercase), then after exit i dnt see the game in the games folder, but once i apply the fix, IT WORKS!!!!

so happy, luckily already have the game with saves in it..oh joy
    Last edited by zhaoyun123; 07-17-2012 at 12:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    flash memory as in the device you plug in the usb port

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think he meant USB drive. I would think that it's a corrupt pkg file we are talking about here. Just download it again and try again... (BTW you don't need the rap file now.)

no worries i got it already work by using pkgview 1.2, extract it and using old method of transfer using filemanager of multiman and used the fixed and it worked ^^

Banned User

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD Fixed for PS3 CFW!

Following up on my previous PS3 CFW 3.55 / 3.41 fix update, today I have another new big release - propJOE proudly presents the last part from trilogy, namely Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD (NPEB00557) fixed for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users!

As always, the release details are available below as follows:

IMPORTANT: Due to CFW bug you MUST start MultiMan once and exit, then run the game. Same as Splinter Cell part 1 & 2.

NOTE: I got report that game doesn't work on dongle CFW. Not confirmed by more people.

Tom Clancy's SPLINTER CELL: CHAOS THEORY HD (NPEB00557)

Full game:
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Fix 3.41 / 3.55:
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Have fun!

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD Fixed for PS3 CFW!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Man you are giving some HOPE to a drama scene

According to ign's gamers reply, DLC can be downloaded exactly where you downloaded the DT2 (in store that is). They also said that DLC only shows up if you brought the DLC in the PSP. And also, DLC from PSP cant not be sync.

You need to download them to be compatible with PS3.

Great, this was a game i was expecting long ago, playd both that came before it but i could not run this one on my crappy old PC.

Thanks for the fix

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News