1. Install Patch Update for your version.
2. Install DLC you like, or both.
3. Install DLC FIX [fix for both DLC].
4. BLUS users run the game from MM. New DLC/story in game menu.
5. BLES users copy DLC folder "USRDIR" from /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30281/ to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00521/.
Confirm "yes" to overwrite notice. You can delete BLUS30281 folder when finished.
6. BLES users run the game from MM. New DLC/story in game menu.
Enjoy playing this awesome game with two brand new stories.
I found out which file are making problems it is ag05_SG_data.sec if you swap with jap patch version you have working gallery and profile but instead you have Japan language in menu and item/skill name, so if you know japan enough for this you can play story is in english but most of ppl probably is like me and don't know Japan so i hope somone gonna find a way to fix it.
Maybe just that my version of game (US) is bad working and if someone have other (EU) can share that little files with us. And last one bug remain if you come in into inspect some item you are stuck (it is just random) because of temporarily X and O not working don't know which files is making this mess.
it has to be a fat32 file system for ps3 to read externally or just ftp it in a new folder in games dir then open your manager most use mm or rogero 8.1 most popular though is, this should be more than enough to get you where you want to go