Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 197 of 919 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've downloaded this and will re-up any fix (or the whole thing) if this happens to get taken down. So don't hesitate asking me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish there was a fix for black ops multiplayer!! (1.13) update

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Polor Panic Full game
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Freakscape mini
    sonic 4 E2 edate need fixed fw 3.70
    Last edited by TwistedJay; 06-08-2012 at 01:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Seeing Twisted Jay posting Sonic 4 Episode 2 which is on high FW reminded me to offer...

I fixed many games above 3.55 for license activation so anyone who owns two consoles or dual boot with OFW and CFW can play these new games by doing a data transfer. All you need are my decrypt edats and you move it to OFW and rip it [meaning play it like nuts]. Trine 2, Shank 2, Voltron, Puddle, Gotham City Imposters... Anyone wants, let me know for direct links and edats. We shall do it in dark corners of ps3news.

I got some more new stuff for 3.41/3.55 but need to upload on other filehoster, or you can ask your great man Twisted Jay to get it and upload it for you. He knows where.

Greetings to Boss [PS3 News for noobies], HeyManHRU and TwistedJay.
    Ok, and to hawkY too so he wont get sad.

Any chance that you will be able to fix Dreamy Theater 1, pr0p0sitionJOE? It's old one that need only 3.55 I believe. But couldn't find any fix anywhere

someone have the saints row 2 dlcs? thx

is there a fix for this to play online?

lol i finished the Game 20 min ago and searched for them too. The Unkut Pack dlc is for free but it contains no new missions.

I just found Rap and pkg files for BLUS-30201 Corporate Warfare and Ultor Exposed:
    Still searching Corporate Warfare and Ultor Exposed for BLES-00373

I fixed this 4 months ago.

HATSUNE MIKU PROJECT DIVA: Dreamy Theater (NPJB00047)

Full game:

FIX 3.41/3.55:

PSP Hatsune Miku game file launcher:

You need the PSP Hatsune Miku full game also, for unlocking all suits and stuff and to import save game files, if you like. I dont have it anymore.

NOTE: PSP Hatsune Miku game file launcher must be ON to start PS3 Dreamy Theater EVERY TIME. After you enter the PS3 in-game menus, you can turn off the PSP.

On another note... I finally fixed GTI Club + Rally Cote D'Azur for 3.55 yesterday. Don't have direct link so uploading it now. Game is fun as hell. Also fixed Tom Clancys GHOST RECON: Advanced Warfighter 2, Magic Orbz + DLC PACK and Red Dead Redemption DLC PACK1248 [BLUS30418]. Will post those later. Busy now with reuploading over 100 of my deleted links thanks to certain guy.

Later, guys.
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 06-08-2012 at 02:28 PM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News