Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 196 of 889 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 8884

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Propjoe Sorry, sorry I bothered you, you are right. Next time I will do it properly

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, they will stay active longer. And if they are safelinked they will stick even longer. I got some safelinked links for months and still holding. Its not the problem with filehosters regular cleaning cos you always have some files deleted.

But we got trolls and haters who come and report links for kicks or they believe we are all evil and sinners. Best to upload links on more fh so we got options.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello, someone would maximo ghost to glory please, sorry for my English.

Last night I played the game and manage to escape from Tiefling prison and I was lvl 6. And today game send me back to dwarf mines and I'm level 3 now. Worst part of it, there is no one here and I can't get a quest to move on. I must star all over now.

TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 (NPUB30503) split PKG for GAMEDATA2 ext USB exist?? Not split to Opensplit or other but INSTALLATION split only... is that exist??? Sorry for my bad english but i trying!

For Splinter cell 2 you have Game PKG... Install it! You don't have a crack!?!... Its probably included in the Game PKG or you have a
    "edat" folder! If you have a "edat" folder copy the file in the "edat" folder into you PS3 with MultiMAN File Manager in "dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata" and very important, don't rename the .edat files PS: 00000001 or the account you using!

You have a bug in external installation?

Install the game to INTERNAL PS3 system! The game 100% test & work.
    Last edited by darckcast; 06-02-2012 at 10:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I installed Saints Row 2 and the fix. When I boot the game I get sound in the loading screen, but when it goes into the game... there is no sound at all. Anyone else have that problem?

Been using this thread to get dlc/duplex games since it was first made, but never signed up.

Awesome thread, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by OEPRules View Post
    I installed Saints Row 2 and the fix. When I boot the game I get sound in the loading screen, but when it goes into the game... there is no sound at all. Anyone else have that problem?
    if its a PSN game - try downloading the new Multiman ver. 4.03 - and run the game from the multiman menu (not from your ps3 menu), when choosing the game from the multiman menu press SELECT+X !!! (it happened to me with the WWE 2011 game- same thing!) this should fix the problem.

Games updates

I've heard there is a 3D update on PSN for the game Enslaved. Is that true? Will it work with this PSN access?

I am now on 3.55 Kmeaw and a bit confused, not know what to do.

Here is some relief. One big file of surprise on the way in the next hour be prepared.

Fixes
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

fixes.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News