Page 187 of 874 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 8740

It's because Sony changed npdrm algorythm and keys.

please... i need the fix for saints row 2.. please reupp

nucleus anybody has this game? its an old psn game so i guess it can be cracked.

Could someone please repost the Ridge Racer 7 3D fix?

fix

RIDGE RACER 7 3D fix:

http://letitbit.net/download/48317.4...D_FIX.rar.html

I don't test it, good luck from Argentina.

Banned User
    I have about 20 new psn releases but Im afraid to post here. We cracked Alice Madness, Shift 2 Unleashed, Sackboy Prehistoric Moves, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, Marvel Pinball Capt. America DLC, Dragon Age II... Got L.A. Noire DLC PACK, Prince of Persia EPILOGUE DLC... and much more.

Every time I post my links get deleted including collateral damage with my other links. What to do?

And I do want to post here. This is where I started and always come here to read most up to date news. I like ps3news.

Tomorrow I will upload parallel links with FIXES for you. Better hurry when I post.
    See ya, guys.

Lightbulb

Although it likely wouldn't be a solution in place by "tomorrow" one idea we could implement soon is special tags that allow the content within them to only show to members in a specific UserGroup (something like Contributor and higher) so that those Unlogged in or Registered but never post can't view them.

This may reduce the risk of posting new links, however, it will also reduce those who benefit from your time and effort in making them as a much smaller percentage of people will have access.

Let me know your thoughts on this and we can make it happen if so desired!

Here is an idea. since the game links to the game still work, why not create a yahoo or google acount and email the fixes to yourself and share the user name and password with certain people. I'm sure ps3news can send the private messages to certain people.

In favor of.

"Hit & Run" users do not benefit to anyone, neither site, nor community.

That's a good idea boss, but the problem is the links will get spread on heaps of other sites since people from this site will see them and do so.