Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 8849

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks lot i am great

thanx

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can I have my sendspace uploads safelinked, please. I use safelink for a reason. Don't get surprised if they get deleted in a day, just like my all uploads. There are trolls hovering and reporting all my links. Last week, over 200 of my uploads were deleted on all fh I upload.

All games I posted here last week are deleted and had to reupload all over again. Btw, sendspace is providing decent speed and last pretty damn long compare to other fh. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    30 kb/s , is what you get from sendspace, till free slots are exhausted, and noone else can't download.

Mediafire, with a random name (like 32342342353.rar) would be way better, for all of us, and max adsl speed. After all, it's not 40Gb of game, what we are talking about.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 05-11-2012 at 04:51 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry, perhaps you can help me! i think i've done something wrong. i've installed all des downloads from above in a row. when i start the game all i can see are the "standard" tables from the first release. the dlc tables are just disappeared.... do you have any hint for me?

hi, can someone be so kind to re upload the valkyria chronicles DLC fix for me? the link on mediafire have been deleted.

hi, can someone upload zen pinball for me? is zen pinball has .pkg ? thanks

Here you go

Valkyria Chronicles DLC Fix: [Register or Login to view links]

Someone can help me?...

I'm tying download Lego Piratas del Caribe, can upload to Mediafire Thanks...

Sorry im not speak english

Banned User
    Bartholomy Couldn't disagree more on sendspace. Speed is upto 400mb/s for free-user and NEVER lower then 100kb/s and thats very rarely. And no slots to fill. Never heard of this on sendspace.

Rapidshare, deposit and many many others have limited free-user dl to 30kb/s but not my rghost and sendspace. Not one uploader is using mediafire. I learned why, files get deleted in 2-5 days. Crazy! Im not gonna spend my time uploading 24/7. I fix games, not uploading them.

Maybe for your country isn't allowed to get higher speed on sendspace. Who knows how these filehosters do their bussiness.

Quote Originally Posted by yeopajee View Post
    hi, can someone upload zen pinball for me? is zen pinball has .pkg ? thanks
    See here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post415553

btw. someone else has my problem from my earlier post: i had installed an earlier version of zen pinball (duplex). so i've just uninstalled this and installed the downloads in a row. everything works fine now.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News