Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 919 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117517 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    I'm trying to get this working with no luck.

Where do I get the pkg.py file and where do I put it?
    pkg.py is included in psl1ght. "Look under Tools you need:" in the main post.. guess you missed it

hmmm, i can see some possible idps manipulation in the future. Game sharing?
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 10-22-2011 at 05:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so what about psn classics like final fantasy or mgs? where is the difference?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone upload pkg.py ?

Try search, or maybe since its included in psl1ght you might try psl1ght.com

Look 2 posts up and read... its already in psl1ght - look under tools you need in the main post.

why oh why do people not read the posts?

I hope they do something for Odin Sphere, well if it can be played on Kmeaw... And also Symphony Of The Night would be cool!

Remember, 3.60+ games still won't work so you're still not going to be able to play Odin Sphere, unfortunately. But it is possible we could see Castlevania - Symphony Of The Night decrypted for 3.55 CFW since it was released way back in 2007 and can't possibly contain the 3.60+ keys.

So far Bomberman Ultra is the pick of the bunch for me.

I think I got most of it but it still errors when I try it.

And mortal kombat collection?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News