Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 169 of 888 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 8877

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TWISTEDJAY \ PROPJOE are GREAT!!!

thank you guys!!, the post in page 83 is amazing!!

you're doing a holy job, i declare you two as Saints

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm sorry to ask here. TUMBLE_EUR.part02.rar is down on FileServe

anyone with a working link ? Full game on RS/HF/WU/SO also would be nice.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is that true that PSN now changing the encryption of pkg ?

i just downloaded twisted metal 2 and MGS HD, using PKGView.exe (v1.2) to extract the pkg, it said "not supported".

You may need to unrar it first or you might be correct. first make sure it is a .pkg and not an .edat. they appear to be the same when in fact they are not.

hey guys, can anyone help me and post links for Bujingai game on 3.55 cfw ps3?

if there is a psn version of it..

Please Help!!

re twistedjay it is pkg extension as it is directly dl from playstation.net

amazing games in here, thx everyone

Odin Sphere! Please~

Quote Originally Posted by WTF Name View Post
    re twistedjay it is pkg extension as it is directly dl from playstation.net
    thats the problem the only games that work are the ones listed here that other people have fixed and the ones you have are $ony money grabber encrypted for you to pay and have keys over 3.55. try something else from this thread and see if that works.

ps I like the requests here but please note that I don't fix games. I post links to games other people have fixed. I have to wait like you guys and lots of games never do get fixed. I gave up on Metal Gear Hd a long time ago and lowered my pride and bought another ps3 to play the newer stuff like Twisted Metal.

after the geohot case and megaupload case this around here seem to be coming to a crawl as developers and game fixers as well as file sharing sites are running scared. The most recent links are old as dirt and I myself have resorted to torrents as they are still going a bit stronger at the moment. Duplex hasn't released anything since december to the best of my knowlege and extremal is only using torrent from what I can tell.

The point is, this thread needs a reboot and some of you guys should be on the look out for any working downloads and post them here as well. I am growing tired of looking and finding nothing in the way of newer game links. I am not afraid to ask for help because it it benificial to all of us. So whos got links or new uploads to share ? maybe nobody, or some of the new guys. Hurry up and wait as they say..

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath View Post
    I'm sorry to ask here. TUMBLE_EUR.part02.rar is down on FileServe

anyone with a working link ? Full game on RS/HF/WU/SO also would be nice.

Thanks in advance
    That is Fileserves way of saying you can't have this game because we're scared of sharing it with you. Not my fault. I'm just the mail man.
    Last edited by TwistedJay; 02-29-2012 at 01:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oops, i am just reporting that i suspect the key to open pkg is JUST CHANGED.

may want to see if other experience that same thing may confirm this happening.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News