Sponsored Links

Page 163 of 919 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can anyone put again the fix of this game? the file don't exist in that link!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its a real shame that the guts fell out of the Psn game releases. It was good while it lasted.

Here you go: [Register or Login to view links]

Its not over yet man. there are still many games out there waiting to be hacked,cracked and fixed by who ever. Plus we still don't know the out come of Megaupload's case. If by some grace of god they win the case than guess what? File sharing sites like them might come out of hiding and let us be as we were. I know this is not likely but, lets wait and see first before giving up.

I can name three people who are still trying to please spoiled whiny leachers that would not know what to do with themselfs. #1 PS3NEWS #2 HEYMANHRU # PR0P0SITI0NJOE They seem to have releases every other day. That is our life line because happy games search google to and provide links to make other people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Some more links Dark.Mist.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX:

Fileserve:

[Register or Login to view links]

DepositFiles:

File Jungle:

Wupload:

here is an example on page 63 still working
    Last edited by TwistedJay; 02-16-2012 at 12:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I find it hard to understand how they can get charged with a US crime if they have never been to US...

And the reason why there are so many whiners in the PS3 scene is coz the so called devs are a-holes and keep things for themselves and others releasing fakes or both in the case of Math. $ony aren't going to keep suing people so why not release whatever you know? There are heaps of people that are glad to take that bullet for you just in case $ony do want to sue someone. I for one will gladly release anything under my name as I'm not afraid of $ony at all.

I'm not in it for the fame, I'm in it for the running of backups. I don't want to pay more than once for a game so if I can get it running from a backup then great.

I've released everything I've done and I'm not in it for the fame as that's why my name isn't well known in the PS3 scene. I've actually released more than Math but do you see me crying that I'm not in the front page of every site? nope, I'm happy doing what I'm doing.

The devs need to grow up and just help out everyone. Nobody is interested in running Linux anymore. If they were they would just downgrade to 3.15. People are still here to run backups, that's it. Homebrew is a distant 2nd.

Child of Eden PS3 Fix for 3.55 / 3.41 Custom Firmware Arrives

A few months back Child of Eden (NPEB00649) was reported as the first PlayStation 3 Firmware 3.7x game, and recently RangerRus has fixed it for PS3 3.55 / 3.41 Custom Firmware (CFW) users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Below are the release details with more information available in the ongoing thread HERE for those interested.

Child.Of.Eden.PSN.PS3.NPEB00649 341/355 FiX

Genre: Arcade / 3D
    Developer: Q Entertainment
    Publisher: Ubisoft
    Language: ENG

Children of Eden is a unique rail shooter that incorporates fast-paced action, music and the accuracy and fluidity of the PlayStation Move control system. With PlayStation Move players can aim and shooter with a flick of the wrist, as well as change weapons at will as they eliminate objects that zip towards them in a variety of environment and game levels. Additional features include, compatibility with standard PS3 controllers.

Unique Multi-sensory Shooter Experience

Child of Eden is the "multi-sensory shooter" that will send players diving into a kaleidoscopic matrix of synchronized music and mind-blowing visuals that will usher forth yet another landmark game experience from the mind of renowned game designer Tetsuya Mizuguchi, its creator.

Unique multi-sensory shooter experience for your PlayStation Move controller system.

Child of Eden thrusts you in the center of a battle to save Project Lumi, a mission to reproduce a human personality inside Eden, the archive of all human memories. As the project nears completion, the archive is invaded by an unknown virus. The Player's mission is to purify Eden from the virus to restore hope and peace.

About PlayStation Move

PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, the PlayStation Eye camera and the optional PlayStation Move Navigational controller, the PlayStation Move controller system enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on PlayStation 3.

Key Game Features

Multi-Sensory Effect - A visionary entertainment experience that synchronizes stunning graphics and innovative sound design to electrify the senses. By bringing physics in synergy with spectacular visual and audio, Child of Eden is creating the next-generation sensory experience.

The World of Eden - Coming straight from Mizuguchi-san's mind: unique, surprising, rich and beautiful.

Controls - Simple, natural and designed for standard PlayStation 3 controllers and the PlayStation Move, players enjoy an extra dimension to the experience as they truly merge into the game, and physical barriers between the game world and you slip away.

1) Install game
    2) Install fix

Child of Eden PS3 Fix for 3.55 / 3.41 Custom Firmware Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

And one big release...

CHILD OF EDEN (NPEB00649) release by RangerRus
    Full game:
    FIX 3.55:
    NOTE: Reported fix refuse to install on 3.41.

[Register or Login to view code]

CRESCENT PALE MIST (NPUA30032) release by RangerRus
    Full game:
    FIX:
    Crescent.Pale.Mist.PSN.PS3.NPUA30032 341/355 FiX: [Register or Login to view links]

COSTUME QUEST + DLC (NPUB30267) release by Duplex/RangerRus
    Full game:
    Patch Update 1.01:
    FIX 3.41/3.55:
    DLC FIXED:
    DLC CONTENT: Probably extra chapter.

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 DLC (BLUS30294) release by BlackDeath
    DLC FIXED:
    DLC CONTENT: JUGGERNAUT, CHARACTER PACK

HUSTLE KINGS DLC (NPEB00377) release by BlackDeath
    DLC FIXED:
    DLC CONTENT: BASEMENT CRAZY PACK, HEX CRAZY PACK

DISNEY'S BOLT (NPUB30556)
    FIXED Full game 3.41/3.55:
    [Part 1 pkg]
    [Part 2 pkg]

FAR CRY 2 (NPUB30523)
    Full game:
    FIX 3.41/3.55:

Enjoy!

Greets from propJOE

Child of eden.

I'm impressed. isn't this a 3.72 game on disc? Great job RangerRus!!! Thanks propJoe for keeping us updated. A big thank you to everyone else who has made fixes for these games. also thanks to everyone who has shared links.. you guys have done a great job.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News