Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 134 of 888 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 8877

Sponsored Links

About the TMNT REshelled save Issue

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    From where did you download it? I would try deleting the save file and then playing the game again and see if that helps.
    Yes, I tried deleting the save file and resaving game, Samething happens.

I downloaded from the main list from one of the links.

I'm I the only person with this problem?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone have a problem/fix for "Real Steel" as far as Standard Television centering? When running the game, it looks to be formatted only for those that have a high definition TV, is there a fix to make the game to where it will work on standard TV instead of just for high def TV?

sorry to bother and thanks for any responses.
    Last edited by thewhitetyger; 01-13-2012 at 03:24 AM Reason: grammer error

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (NPUB30225) is it only playable in english or are there also other languages (i.e. german)?

Seems like the games have dried up lol. Dont know if thats a good thing or if its a calm before another storm lol

PropJoe said that Timoshenko and EXEtrimALL are in some kind of fight abouth who releases what and so on, usual ps3 drama i guess. We are all hoping to see more in future, but for now we have many games to play!

Quote Originally Posted by thewhitetyger View Post
    Anyone have a problem/fix for "Real Steel" as far as Standard Television centering? When running the game, it looks to be formatted only for those that have a high definition TV, is there a fix to make the game to where it will work on standard TV instead of just for high def TV?
    If your game, internally, doesn't allow a screen centering, there is nothing you can do.

PlayStation doesn't release games that nativly doesn't support standard TVs, so thats why I was thinking that who made the patch only made it for people with HDTVs and if they could make another patch for those that still have SDTVs.

Resistance 3 plz..

Now that this have calmed down a little, anyone can explain me how this PSN-related fix works and why doesn't for blu-ray games?

All PSN downloads can be fixed then? So, we can expect a full working Trine 2 soon... If only Skyrim were in PSN. Any news?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmanolos; 01-13-2012 at 06:47 PM Reason: typo

Project DIVA dreamy theater 2nd please!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News