Page 122 of 888 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 8876

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ellow,

Flower (PSN) [FW 3.41][CFW 3.55] FIX (FIX ONLY):
    Game ID: NPUA80083
    FIX: [Register or Login to view links]

1. Get the game installer (you know where to get it), install from Install Package Files option.
    2. Install the FIX PKG from Install Package Files option.
    3. Play the game.

Edited and tested myself.

Creds to EXEtrimall and Juan Nadie for the algo stuff.

And Timoshenko for the release!

Fligh Control HD (PSN) [FW 3.41][CFW 3.55] FIX (FIX ONLY):
    Game ID: NPEB00329
    FIX: [Register or Login to view links]

1. Get the game installer (you know where to get it), install from Install Package Files option.
    2. Get the 1.01 update (you know where to get it), install from Install Package Files option.
    3. Install the FIX PKG from Install Package Files option.
    *Say YES to overwrite the existing folder notice.
    3. Play the game.

Edited and tested myself.

Creds to EXEtrimall and Juan Nadie for the algo stuff.

And Timoshenko for the release!

Note: You DONT need seperate FIX-es for Move and none Move users!

If i, by any chance forget to post one of my FIXes here, anyone is WELCOMED to do so. Dont even have to credit, as im not doing this because of that. Im happy if one of my FIXes helps a fellow PS3 user!

Hissatsu

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    need help with joe danger dlc can play game but the dlc does not.. Do I put the dlc edat file somewhere different other then exdata folder?

please help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ellow,

Unfortunately the DLC isnt FIXed. You are suppose to get a chicken (and one more) outfit. But when you go to "Change your outfit" option, there are only red and blue suite...

Untill Timoshenko takes another crack at it, its only original game no DLC.

Hissatsu

Yes they are but they aren't all done by the same group in that thread. All the Duplex games are in one thread and the rest are in the other. It was the best way to seperate them.

Ellow,

The DLC is unfortunately locked. You should be getting 2 new outfits (chicken and something else). But when you go to the Outfit Select, there are only two, red and blue.

So for now its unlocked game without any DLC...

Hissatsu

Good work Hissatsu.. thank u v.m.

Has anyone got peggle working? Everytime i install it i it crashes my ps3 and then it disappears completely meaning i have to reinstall it again. Im using the program that allows me to install it on an external hdd but the rest of them work that way. Any advice would be appreciated thank you

Hi Atko how are you.. Peggle working fine on my ps3 3.55.. the problem in your ps3, because my friend have the same problem (ps3 crashes.. conect the controller with usb... & somthing like this)

sry atko try to install BDMU2-3.55 Or format your HDD.. this is the best way to refresh your ps3 or try to change your media storage.. good luck.

Banned User
    Like BBoy said, but as I understood you are installing PSN games pkgs to EXTHDD, yes? This is the main problem I believe. It is not 100% compatible with all games to allow them to install externally. I'm on kmeaw 3.55 and have tested ALL games released by Timoshenko eg. EXEtrimALL and they all work, Hissatsu tested on 3.41 and those tagged with 3.41 are working on it as well.

So, try normal internal install and I believe all will be well. Cheers!

I've had to install it directly onto the ps3 itself for it to work. Annoying but better than nothing.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News