Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 118 of 886 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 8851



  1. #1171
    Member LKJHGFDSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    57
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome!

    I really hope these guys get us MGS2 & 3!

  2. #1172
    Registered User After Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where is the free user link for splinter cell tryology psn duplex?

    thank you
    Last edited by After Eleven; 01-08-2012 at 06:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #1173
    Junior Member jesterking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    51
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Still waiting on a Skyrim fix... lol

  4. #1174
    Senior Member atko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    42
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The thread with all the links on has been updated to include the very latest games. I have also sorted some of the links out, for those that don't seem complete, simply right click on the link and click on copy link address then add this into your search browser and the page will appear. Happy gaming.

  5. #1175
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,475
    Quote Originally Posted by sinota View Post
    This is the error I get when using winRAR4.0final or 7z 9.20 also I tried clicking the box to keep broken files and it still wont extract; what are you using to extract it?
    I used WinZip 8.1 SR-1 (5266) here and it extracted fine if that helps.

  6. #1176
    Registered User After Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3

    splinter cell tryology?

    Quote Originally Posted by atko View Post
    The thread with all the links on has been updated to include the very latest games. I have also sorted some of the links out, for those that don't seem complete, simply right click on the link and click on copy link address then add this into your search browser and the page will appear. Happy gaming.
    hello,

    i'm sorry, but i can't seem to find the splinter cell psn links, can you be more specific?

    thank you very much.

    very nice work

  7. #1177
    Registered User kingbasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Can I ask you, how do I fix it using the .edat file?

    Thanks

  8. #1178
    Registered User z0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Nice Duplex! Would love if they cracked Crash bandicoot series, Spyro series, Rayman series and Metal Gear Solid!

  9. #1179
    Senior Member BBoy Chrif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbasil View Post
    Can I ask you, how do I fix it using the .edat file?

    Thanks
    Hi how are you.. not the all games fixed with .edat file.. when you find this fix with the games do this steps it's easy:

    put your .edat file on usb & go to Multiman file manager (start+select) enter to: dev_hdd0/home/0000000X/exdata/ & copy your fix .edat here the folder (0000000X) is your user profile id If you have connected to the PSN before, And (X) the number assigned to user id example: dev_hdd0/home/00000002 or 00000001 or 00000003........

    when you don't find the folder (exdata) in dev_hdd0/home/0000000X/ that mean you have never been logged to PSN.. create (exdata) folder in dev_hdd0/home/0000000X manually with Multiman & put edat files in your exdata folder..

  10. #1180
    Senior Member atko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by After Eleven View Post
    hello,

    i'm sorry, but i can't seem to find the splinter cell psn links, can you be more specific?

    thank you very much.

    very nice work
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ce-122064.html
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ce-122063.html

    The splinter cell series is in the duplex releases along with all the others

    Quote Originally Posted by z0x View Post
    Nice Duplex! Would love if they cracked Crash bandicoot series, Spyro series, Rayman series and Metal Gear Solid!
    These are in the reactpsn thread and its easy to use, the links are above
    Last edited by atko; 01-09-2012 at 07:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

 

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News