Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 100 of 886 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 8851

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the info so should I install the 1.03 patch before or after I install the dlc+fix so the USRDIR directory is made?

Thanks again for the help and your knowledge

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Don't think so. I'd say it is equal to getting a Dead Nation US DLC for an German version of that game, which doesn't work. You can easily test it out, but I'm nearly 100% sure, that it won't work (because i.e. BCES01330 only works with a patch / DLC from the exact same code).
    Ellow,
    The DLC for Castlevania are just files (no EBOOT.BIN no PARAM.SFO), hence the console cant know for what region it is (if you only take DLC 1 and DLC 2 folders). And the FIX is just edats...
    Hissatsu

Quote Originally Posted by sinota View Post
    Thanks for the info so should I install the 1.03 patch befor or after I install the dlc+fix so the USRDIR directory is made?

Ellow,
    Yes install the update 1.03 first. Make sure you are doing this with a back up. NOT you only copy of the files!!!!
    Hissatsu

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I own the actual game I just never did the whole DLC crack befor I'll give this a go in a min D/L the actual files now thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I own the actual game I just never did the whole DLC crack befor I'll give this a go in a min D/L the actual files now thanks
    Ellow,
    Ahh same here, was just beeing cautious (if anyone else will be trying), as some people use their only backup and then ***** about how they lost everything...

Let me know how it turns out.
    Hissatsu

Im struggling with Peggle. I install and do everything right, must be doing cos all the others work perfect with the exception of Lara Croft, but when i come to load up the game i get a black screen and my ps3 crashes. Any advice?

Thanks for the info so should I install the 1.03 patch befor or after I install the dlc+fix so the USRDIR directory is made?

Hi.. Sinota how are you, my CastleVania BLUS too but i completed the 2 DLCs look this DLCs run on BLUS version too, try this:

1) Download the update 1.03 (BLUS30339_[UPDATE_01_PS3FW_03.3000]_VER_01.03.pkg) this update of BLUS Ver. install it first.
    2) After complete installation go on MM select file manager (Start+Select) go to : hddo/game/search your BLUS update folder (BLUS30339) & Delete all contains (don't start the game).
    3) Now return to your DLCs install EUR update first BLES01047 & 2 DLCs then Fix on ps3
    4) Return to MM File manager go to : hdd0/game/search BLES01047 Folder (1.71GB) enter & cut all contains.
    5) Go to your BLES Folder (BLUS30339 its empty) Past BLES01047 Folder contains.
    6) delete BLES01047 Folder now (it's empty)
    7) Run your game & enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by atko View Post
    Im struggling with Peggle. I install and do everything right, must be doing cos all the others work perfect with the exception of Lara Croft, but when i come to load up the game i get a black screen and my ps3 crashes. Any advice?
    Ellow,
    Lara Croft should be working whitout any probs, if you use EXEtrimALL PRE FIXed game installer (its a MUST). Dont download the game off PSN it wont work (or the one that was used by ReactPSN).

Here, download all the files that are linked in my post, IT WILL work:
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post403071

If it doesnt, double check you copied the .edat files to the right profile.

As for Peggle, never heard of this game, or where it was released...
    Any links to it?
    Hissatsu

Banned User
    Waasssuupppp! propJoe in the house.

Came from work. Whats cooking?

Ellow,
    Welcome back m8.

A few releases for you to add to your thread, linked a page or two back.
    Enjoy.
    Hissatsu

Yes pr0p0sitionJOE break the house now How are you man.. where is (Burnout Crash) original link??

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News