Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 889 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    You would need to use your current one. reactivate any of your lost PSN content using the act.dat etc files currently on your HDD.
    thanks but i've already got to this point, the REAL problem is my PS3's already been formatted when i changed its HDD, and i've lost ALL my PSN licences. Of course there are stiil 2 ways to get them back:

1) just get 3.72OFW and use your old PSN account re-download them, that means you'll lost your CFW;

2) or some good souls could give me their act.dat with XXX.rif (which only one per game).

P.s. I need Scott Vs the World, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Crash Commando

Ops, sorry for mistake, I mean I just need some good souls act.dat which who has fully purchased the game before... and if I got mine....
    Last edited by leon315; 10-13-2011 at 12:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanr3269 View Post
    Here is PS3 Tools NPDRM v3 compiled
    Thanks nathanr3269 and +Rep... I have also updated the main article now with it as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You are welcome

Regards

Wink Here a method for react your psn games

Quote Originally Posted by leon315 View Post
    thanks but i've already got to this point, the REAL problem is my PS3's already been formatted when i changed its HDD, and i've lost ALL my PSN licences. Of course there are stiil 2 ways to get them back:

1) just get 3.72OFW and use your old PSN account re-download them, that means you'll lost your CFW;

2) or some good souls could give me their act.dat with XXX.rif (which only one per game).

P.s. I need Scott Vs the World, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Crash Commando

Ops, sorry for mistake, I mean I just need some good souls act.dat which who has fully purchased the game before... and if I got mine....
    With the reactpsn i activate my ps3 permanently. This generate a act.dat thats works i have find a way for these people that buy psn games but have not the rif files.

I have 2 ps3 one is on OFW 3.72 and a CFW 3.55 with 3.72 spoof. I backed up my OFW HDD to the CFW HDD trough the option in the Systemsettings.The result is i have all my psn games with the rif files in my CFW HDD.

This method is new i think i'm the first that have found it

dunno why, but self_rebuilder never seems to work.

I've tried doing some mods in a game and use the following command to recompile the eboot.bin

self_rebuilder mod.ELF RDR2x.self RDR2.self

but ps3 never seems to boot the game, just goes back to XMB.

make_self seems to work, but sometimes the game's get bugged (even with the elf not modded, just for tests) like red dead redemption undead nightmare where you go trough walls, horse flying and some other crazy bugs.

that's what the self_rebuilder says:

[Register or Login to view code]

Last edited by HieiYYH; 10-13-2011 at 06:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Duplex team has the npdrm keys (till 3.56 I imagine) and the tool with npdrm algo to decrypt psn games. What I don't understand is how they were able to decrypt BloodRayne, since it requires the 3.60 npdrm keys.
    I spoke with euss, this game doesn't require 3.60 npdrm keys, only 3.55, so duplex team has the npdrm keys till 3.55.
    Last edited by Ezio; 10-14-2011 at 02:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sshadow2305 View Post
    With the reactpsn i activate my ps3 permamently. This generate a act.dat thats works i have find a way for these people that buy psn games but have not the rif files.

I have 2 ps3 one is on OFW 3.72 and a CFW 3.55 with 3.72 spoof. I backed up my OFW HDD to the CFW HDD trough the option in the Systemsettings.The result is i have all my psn games with the rif files in my CFW HDD.

This method is new i think i'm the first that have found it
    Can I ask you a favor: Can you PM me your act.data??

I just want to get back my legally purchased games and try to keep my CFW at same time and I always keep offline my PS3, so sony could never know there are 2/3 console with same act.data.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sshadow2305 View Post
    With the reactpsn i activate my ps3 permanently.
    I just tried reactpsn and you have to do it after every reboot. Its not permanent.

I wish it was coz I want to use a dynamic theme and it turns off after every reboot until I reactivate.

Yes we have reactivate every reboot, but its better to have some psn games on hdd with i can't play. The idea was for the people who don't have the rif liles from the legaly bought games. Sorry for my bad english.

You can get reactivate your games with the reactpsn.pkg.
    Last edited by Sshadow2305; 10-14-2011 at 07:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

We would need a plugin for that, so it runs in background and will be loaded and executed after boot of CFW.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News