Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't know how to make my own that's sounds too complex. i'm trying to figure out how to switch it from demo by using the payload option. but instruction number 1 is "flash payload to JB device" and i've searched the forums and i'm not seeing how you "flash" the payload.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Although I'm sure it's buried in an old thread somewhere here, offhand I can't recall seeing how to flash a payload to an iTouch so you may want to try a Google search for that if search here doesn't turn any leads up.

However, I was able to dig up the pre-patched PUP file on my PC and I can upload it for you if you wish... that way you won't have to waste time messing with payloads anyway. Let me know

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and that is why this is the best ps3 site.. cheers boss

link me please. and thank you

OK I will post here when it is uploaded... be aware my upload blows, so it will probably be a good 45 minutes from now sadly.

thanks for taking your time to help me. btw i just put the pup on a usb drive and do a system update correct?

According to the first post, he says to do it in Recovery Mode. Here is what you need to do in order to out you PS3 into Recovery Mode:

Step 1: Turn off your PlayStation 3.

Step 2: Hold the power button down. The system will turn on and turn off once again.

Step 3: Once the system has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps

Step 4: When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.

Step 5: You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button

Step 6: The Recovery Menu will pop up.

I just got a PS3 Demo 40gb System CECHG01 FIRMWARE 3.21 so I am looking forward to that pre patched pup.

Arrow

OK, I have added the PS3MFW355-KIOSK2RETAIL mirrors to the OP here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post373147

used step by step instructions and it's saying no compatible files were found. fat32 thumb drive on far right usb slot in factory mode.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News