Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

That's... interesting. These look legit, at least. Added them to my PS3KEYS folder, and I'll try to unpack 4.25 with this.

all the keys are obtainable now, even the latest 4.30 and probably all future updates, these are not needed anymore cause we can jailbreak the latest 4.30 firmware

Um, I'm so tempted to have a look, but CFW 4.25 is not what we need, it's OMFW of 4.25 or what ever Ver we're on, that would get interesting, it'll be like November 2 years ago with the 3.55 fallout.

Edit Thanks above thats news to me, god am I slow.

Quote Originally Posted by mullac998 View Post
    Make sure this get front page on this site
    I have proudly promoted it to the main page now and +Rep for sharing mullac998, hopefully the MFW-ready 4.30 Keys will follow next!

These keys are fake, anyone who can open a wiki and check would have found out they were not real. This doesn't deserve to be frontpaged.

Check the readme, this is just an advertisement for some lame forums. "Happy fapping".
    Last edited by Asure; 10-29-2012 at 06:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That sucks if so, +Rep to Asure and mullac998 in your defense we'll give ya until tomorrow to post an explanation if this is the case indeed... otherwise I guess it's next stop: infraction city for your account here.

I will link to your post in the main article as well Asure calling them out as fake, so anyone examining them will do so with a grain of salt.

Meh, this clip comes to mind if they end up being bunk as they currently appear to be:

Like if we need some noobs to share other bricking-cfw... please guys!

Me explaining the 4.25 keys

Hey people its mullac998 here and yesterday i posted some keys on this site and people want me to explain them. okay first of all i found them on a private site so all i did was leak them to the public for them to enjoy.

So many people think they are fake it is up to you what you think the reason you get a error when you use them is because LV1.self needs to be fixed and this is what it says.self_decrypt_header failed, I was not planning to post anything fake i just want the people to be happy.

It's because you need to go to settings and and click ps3keys and go to the file where the ps3 keys are in make sure the file is called ps3keys. All the keys work but lv1.self needs to be fixed the keys are real its just lv1.

From mullac998

I did this, and I still got the same error. these keys are fake!!

wtf is xyz.appkey, anyway? lol nice try bud

these xyz.appkeys' you can lookup + example what they are, most are old like e.g rvk-pub.retail, its the same key as rvk-pub-355/rvk-pub-retail,lv1-priv-425 is to short?, rvk-priv-425 is to long? only guessing about them... and going by old examples, rvk-pub-425 lenght ok? last 4 offsets are the same as rvk-pub355/retail "1A A7 54 F7"

the 5 xxxx.appkeys are 0.92-2.36 stuff = erk+riv e.g the 315.appkey=0.92-2.36-rev0x01-erk_riv-default-named=315APPKEY.appkey, the data is from the wiki just need to check it if bored...

1 of the 5 xyz-appkey is just a combination of incomplete erk/full riv/part pub/no priv, nr 3 on the list

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast