Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    I FOUND A BUG.

After installing a MFW I made with NOTHING removed, only the patches turned on when I go to SAVEGAMES I no longer have the USB devices there. I can still copy savegames to USB but I cant see the USB drives to copy savegames from.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any updates on this? Confirmed?

Sponsored Links

mfw

Sponsored Links
    I got same problem here "can't copy my savegames to ps3" when using this.

Confirmed. When i go to copy...i get a message saying Connect storage medea at the save destination. My external drive is plugged in, tested a couple times... i hope the devs are checking this thread... This CFW is nearly perfect... Just need this fixed. :-)

Damn, that sucks. I really wanted to use this too. In the mean time I guess I can just play with the xml files to clean up the XMB.

here comes the hack wave, thanks anyway.. btw you can modify it also using any hex program like hex worksop.

what files do i need to change to get rid of that crap in xmb?? like the "life with playstation".

Check this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...er-113703.html

However, it is recommended that you put another "test" HD in your PS3 before attempting to customize the XMB. You can't brick it, but you can mess up the HD and be forced to reformat it. You wouldn't want to loose the contents of you real HD.

Hi severusx. could you help me edit some of thoose category files?? would like to have some icons removed from xmb..

I may play with some of them this week, and upload them to the other thread I linked above. I'm a bit of a minimalist, so I will be removing almost all of the unnecessary icons. This includes the Memory Card utility as I have a Slim.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News