Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    FYI Multiman 01.16.00 works just fine, just put the BDEMU.bin in the USRDIR folder, and it works just as before,

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't have a lot of experience with the 3.55 based CFW, but I was under the impression that CFW like Wanikoko had a permanent payload/syscall built it that cased BD playback not to work and that Kmeaw did not but needed a lv2 patch in order do allow BD emulation.

This payload was then built into the BuM like MultiMan. I guess my question is, if I load the MFW and boot up the PS3 will the BD playback work as long as i don't fire up a BuM or add a lv2 payload manually?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have removed the "3.55 PS3 CFW ZEROMX" download links at zeromx's request.

When users post CFW/MFW's, whether made with PS3MFW Builder or other means, we generally do frontpage the news so keep that in mind when sharing things.

Thanks boss!...

How about we have a sub-forum/sticky where users can post MFW variants as long as they provide a list of the options they chose? We don't need to have 1000 different variants, but we could pick a few and just have them available to users who do not want to try to do it themselves. Sort of like the EBOOT mods sticky.

This is our designated Forum for them, but if enough users start making and sharing their own CFW/MFW builds then sure we can add a Sticky thread with them all.

just a suggestion if possible for a feature on the next firmware builder could an option be added to bypass blu-ray updates during the update process, for peeps with knackered blu-ray boards.

Can someone explain to me if they wanted to stop an influx of cfw from random users, as someone put it earlier in this thread, why did they release a tool that enables just that?

Or am I missing something here?

I am interested in this disable log output feature... :-)

Hi,

I have a question for devs. Since Cinavia was implemented into FW 3.0x and above , Is it possible to have a 3.55 MFW to maybe exclude or remove the cinavia implemetation? Please, my undestanding with FW is absolutely zero so yes, a total noob question...

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News