Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is a PS3 Custom Firmware I made using the recently released PlayStation 3 Modified Firmware Builder known as PS3MFW Builder v0.1.

I call it 3.55 PS3 CFW ZEROMX and the features are detailed below.

Download: PS3 CFW ZEROMX links removed at the request of zeromx.

3.55 PS3UPDAT.PUP
    MD5 Checksum: 00D13A414DB3FFB0FD734A979892BAC6
    SHA-1 Checksum: 530B359CB38D15C6C836AB9AA5A7FE00E329BAEC

3.55 PS3 CFW ZEROMX Features:
    • Added new icons to the XMB Game category
    • Patch LV1 hypervisor
    • Patch LV2 kernel
    • Patch package installer
    • Patch application launcher

PS3 CFW ZEROMX PS3MFW PS3 Modified Firmware 3.55 Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

MFW_SS.png  
    Last edited by PS3 News; 02-15-2011 at 05:24 PM Reason: Removed download links

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Works nice, had no problems creating and installing nice job guys.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So to all those that have installed. Do you have any issues with installing packages and running them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    Here is a PS3 Custom Firmware I made using the recently released PlayStation 3 Modified Firmware Builder known as PS3MFW Builder v0.1.
    Nice to see people using the homebrew app to make PS3 Custom Firmware revisions indeed!

+Rep for sharing zeromx, and I have now promoted your CFW to the main page for others to check out as well.

Wow the whole point of releasing the MFW builder is so we don't see tons of CFW unless it's something completely brand new. So what do people do? Start using the tool and releasing firmwares. The point was to prevent an influx of X user CFW releases. Not enable them.

works great, thanks for the options!

Quote Originally Posted by xPreatorianx View Post
    Wow the whole point of releasing the MFW builder is so we don't see tons of CFW unless it's something completely brand new. So what do people do? Start using the tool and releasing firmwares. The point was to prevent an influx of X user CFW releases. Not enable them.
    100% true.

Exactly, if you want to release something at least write a new plugin, say to change the certificate to the charles certificate, or a new vsh.elf patch to enable fselfs. Someone else could easily check a few boxes and make this same thing in a few minutes by themselves, and even customize it more for themselves.

Your are 100% but you need to know that there is still a lot of users out there that cannot even get PS3MFW installed on their systems. This is why i made this CFW using PS3MFW and took a screen-shot of the selected options, which will be most likely a common selection of options.

I am pretty disappointed in this, sorry. Later I'll be releasing custom eBoots for OFWs, based on the latest compiled signing tools. Stay tuned, I'll be the first to start the trend! Woo!

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News