Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Confirmed. Builder works perfect in building what you want, now i have a modified pup... Now the scary part of installing this... Hope all goes well.. lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcast View Post
    The windows version is corrupt ! i download it more then 19 times and it always is corrupted!!
    worked fine for me...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    installing mine right now on PHAT launch 60g...

This is not a good idea to rls this tool. I can see the first post. My PS3 is bricked help or CFW 3.56 "Fakes". We will see

With this tool you no longer need to download other people's .pup files (such as fake 3.56 .pup) because you can simply make your own .pup!

Quote Originally Posted by JBoxMods View Post
    in the parent directory that ps3mfw installed to, there will be a "ps3keys" directory. the keys go in there. as for the tools... well, there is a tools folder within the ps3mfw directory, but it already has the tools in it on a windows installed version.
    There is no PS3KEYS directory anywhere, so where do they go?

I have a ps3mfw dir, does the ps3keys dir go in that or next to that?

/ps3mfw/ps3keys
    or
    /ps3mfw/
    /ps3keys/

I've tried it both ways and still gives me the same error.

it is like:

/ps3mfw/
    /ps3keys/

the ps3keys folder is beside the ps3mfw folder, NOT in it. all the key files go directly inside the ps3keys folder.

I deleted it, reinstalled it and this time a ps3keys dir turned up.

thx, it looks like it's working now.

Say, we build a CFW with version number 3.56, would that let us in on PSN?

I'm not saying use OFW 3.56, but 3.55 renamed/re"versioned" to 3.56.

Anyone game enough to install it? I've yet to hear anyone install their own MFW.

It's worked, I now have my own MFW but not sure if I should install it?

I went from Waninkoko to kmeaw as its more stable and it also runs linux so how would this differ? Would lv2 still run so I can run linux and will homebrew apps that ran in Waninkoko run again in this as they refuse to run in kmeaw?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News