Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 (Our MFW 1.0.0) is Officially Released

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the previous updates and the recent PS3 MFW XMB InGame ScreenShot progress, PlayStation 3 developers RedDot-3ND7355 and B7U3 C50SS have now officially released PS3MFW (PS3 Modified Firmware) Builder 1.0.0 dubbed Our MFW 1.0.0 followed by PS3MFW v0.3.1 + 4.xx Tasks with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (4.50 Tasks Package by haz367) / [Register or Login to view links] (RSOD bypass tcl, credits to jhax and guys from downgrade channel for original RSOD bypass and to Rogero for 4.x bypass) by haxxxen / [Register or Login to view links] (3.55) / [Register or Login to view links] (3.60) / [Register or Login to view links] (4.20) / [Register or Login to view links] (4.25) / [Register or Login to view links] (4.30) / [Register or Login to view links] (4.46) / [Register or Login to view links] (4.50) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by RazorX / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by RedDot-3ND7355 / [Register or Login to view links] by RedDot-3ND7355 / [Register or Login to view links] by toolboy2012 / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by haxxxen / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Hey everyone! As you may know that the "official" (stated by our team) PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 is now released! Here's a little word:

Thanks everyone who had been helping A LOT! And for making this possible! Thx for all your time that you used up to make this is STABLE as possible... Even tho it will still be under update because of new pup releases! Anyways heres the credits!

Developed By:

Anonymous Developers
    RedDot-3ND7355
    B7U3 C50SS
    ThoughtMechanic

Contributors:

RazorX
    haz367
    Habib
    Naewhert
    Arachetous
    PS3HAX Network members

PS3MFW 0.3.1 - 450CFW Final Build:
    • Auto-Select all [4.5x] Tasks and it's options
    • Fully tested and working from any 355
    • Software downgrade using a 999DGR
    • No BRICKS
    • Do not use yet for hardware downgrades !!

All credits to the real devs and helping us out getting this running for 4.xx

This is from our old build PS3MFW Builder v0.3.1! Now to 1.0.0 with new stunning features for 4.xx! Enjoy... New & stunning features:

Patch VSH
    • Run unsigned app's (3.xx&4.xx)
    • React PSN (online/offline) (4.xx&4.5x)

Patch LV0
    • ECDSA Check and Descrambling

Patch LV1
    • Mmap out (4.xx)
    • Core OS Hash check (4.xx)
    • Peek&Poke (4.xx)
    • LV2 Protection

Patch LV2
    • Peek&Poke (4.xx&4.5x)

Patch nas_plugin
    • Pseudo-Retail-pkg's and Debug's

Patch spp_verifer
    • Simply patching its functions

Patch spu_pkg_rvk_verifier

Patch spu_token_processor

Patch Explore_cat~game
    • For install pkg's to work!

Patch Explore_plu...
    • For install pkg's to work!

Patch XMB's to add install pkg and app_home!
    • Like it said

Patch/Enable Ingame screenshots!
    • Like it said

And many other awesome tasks!

Below are details on the PS3 4.50 CFW / MFW (linked above) from RedDot-3ND7355, as follows:

I made a 4.50 CFW and it installed over another 4.50 CFW.. it has my coldboot made by ermak !

Credits: (Also same credits as for the ps3mfw builder)
    • Me [RedDot]
    • Habib [ Smhabib ]
    • Haz [ haz367 ]
    • and other anonymous dev's

Features:
    • Modified Firmware created by RedDot-3ND7355 using PS3MFW Builder v1.0.0 (Build 1.0.4)
    • This system firmware update has been modified from the original, and is therefore unofficial and not endorsed by SCE.
    • Installation of this system firmware update increases the risk of rendering your game system unstable or unusable.
    • Use at your own risk. No guarantee expressed or implied.
    • If anything bad happens as a result of installing this system update, you cannot hold anyone responsible but yourself.
    • The creators of this system firmware modification process do not condone piracy.
    • Use your system responsibly and only play games that you have purchased.
    • Enjoy!

PS3MFW Features Enabled:

[Register or Login to view code]

OFFICIAL by RedDot-3ND7355 & B7U3 C50SS

Finally we had fixed and got MFW Builder 0.3 to work and made 0.3.1

Enjoy this fix and u can add our tasks from our git

Or even your owns...

MFW Tasks (Custom)

Here are our own MFW Tasks hand made! took patterns from the 4.xx features in mfw builder v3 pre-release! If any tasks dosen't work plz report back! And if your a programer that is good in this lik Glevand then plz join us! Thanks and Enjoy!

From haz367: Someone added new patterns from rogero 450, anyone noticed his spk_pkg_rvk_verifier.self?

See: pastie.org/private/fmyhucu4dfubypv40e8yza

ipf_toolbox_pkg.tcl
    Description: [4.5x] Add Rogero's IPF Stealth MM Toolbox instead of [DEFAULT] app_home / install packages task ^!
    pastie.org/private/fsx3xkihemqwdxoqxhegyg

Here's my work for the otheros and POC:

lv2

lv1

default.spp

From haxxxen: Just a small task (patch_game_plugin.zip linked above) to share.. it will remove the debug message "Quit Game: No Request Event" from DEX or REBUG firmwares (the info symbol won't be removed), still searching for fake save data owner message, but not very easy to find. It seems it is hardcoded somewhere else, but not in modules.

I have found now that fake save data owner message by browsing vsh strings... I have packed both tasks into one, so you can choose both options at same time and it seperates rebug and dex firmware. it is still in old format though, sorry RedDot the info symbols will remain on both patches for manual patching:

Finally, from haz367: lv2 fixed again. Note: at least 1 of the "updated" LV2-450 patterns (copied from rogero) is causing the GLOD, need to check it more!

Anyhow... we have a winner! 450-basic patched - PS3MFW 1.0.0.0 =
    • Install from any 4.xx = OK
    • Installs and boots fine...with basic patches all working

The tasks however could use a little sorting, but all this is easy enough to fix.. here's the log just in case...

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Soo Many Firmwares ...

Sponsored Links
    So lets be real... So many new fw's get released everytime Sony has an update... sure you get the added capability but at the risk of a brick... which I never want to find when I can just keep getting 3.55 patches for games I actually want to play..

Have and will always will be on KMEAW 3.55 until possibly a new FW comes out supporting PS2 iso execution (Leak)... or if it just gets ported onto Deanks project I might just stay indefinitely. I just have to ask whats the point when MFW programs exist and people just rip off a CFW generated from tools like these add a name and sites front page it.. ?

Also from toolboy2012: Ok All, So I have NOT yet actually attempted to install/flash a CFW from my build, but I know you guys have been testing for quite some time, as you were mentioning the 'corruption' issue when trying to install over an existing 4.xx CFW. But I plan on doing it soon, now that hopefully we have the worst mess out of the way... (or at least I hope so!!)

Here's what is all fixed up, and all checked into my PS3MFW repo (and the associated source repos as well)

NOTE: PKGTOOL and SCETOOL both NOW USE the "PS3_KEYS" environment variable (just like the PS3MFW sets the 'PS3_KEYS' build variable), so make sure you set this env. variable in your windows 'environment variable setup', or if NOT, the keys search will then look in the "./data" path for the "keys, curves, vsh_curves" files...

So you can look at my base.tcl to see how I'm calling the 'pkgtool', with the arguments (basically it was a drop-in where the old tools were, I didn't have to change any file paths/output paths, just add in the 'calling' parameters... I still have to add the "-help" option to the pkgtool with more info, I just haven't had a chance to add it yet!

The "-key" option for "pkgtool" is now just OPTIONAL, you do NOT need to specify any key names anymore, as they are
    auto-loaded from the scetool 'keys' file. (although you can use this option to 'override' the auto search, and find
    the exact key you want to use)

SO TWO TOTAL 'other' key types had to be put into the 'keys' file for the COS/PUP files, and for the SPKG output stuff, they are shown below for reference (especially if you want to just add to your own 'keys' file)

I DID put my keys files back (for now) into my PS3MFW repo, just so you won't be fighting with key issues for now... eventually I'll take them back out, as I hate having that stuff in with my source... here is the two keys you need to add to the latest 'keys' file: (they are ALREADY in my keys file in my repo) (I've re-upped my keys files for now, so you all can take them if you don't already have them)

This one for the PUP/COS stuff...

and this one for SPKG creation:

So let me know how it all goes, I hope things start working now, if not, at least we are much much closer! But I really feel the spkg hdr issues should be fixed...

BTW, one thing I noticed, still need to add support for the "unspp/spp" into the base.tcl, to use SCETOOL, rather than the old spp keys, as scetool does have suppport for SPP files... so I'll work on that as well... (was going to add the SPP code into my pkgtool, but no need, as scetool already has it!)

From RedDot-3ND7355: Is that spkg private key even good? Take a look at the spkg after using this one 00542D46E7B3DAAC8AEB81E533873AABD6D74BB710. BTW, Thanks for the huge update! Cheers!

Use these on (3.55-)PKG

And use these on (3.56+)SPKG

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thx for this tool... looking forward to mamke my own cfw lol but a tutorial would be very nice becuase nobody wants to brick their ps3...

can i edit other cfw (for example ps3ultimate razor x cfw) with this? or only the original 4.50 pup?

i really would like to create a mfw with mclowmod included...

Missing file "tlc" for: RSOD Bypass Feature. Downgrade to 3.55 -- RSOD PS3's and attempt fix!

It is possible to add the screenshot to HABIB with this?

yes

This link needs to be corrected, guys. The Mirror Download Our MFW 1.0.0.rar (Mirror) ([Register or Login to view links]) is outdated. Since the git is experiencing SQL Error or whatever the hell it really is.. USE THIS!

[Register or Login to view links]

I created this account just to show you guys this.

That link has also been added to the main article... I generally keep them updated myself until major revisions surface, then I simply create a new article and start all over. Thanks for the heads-up B7U3 C50SS and +Rep!

Hey Guys RedDot-3ND7355 here! Thanks for sharing this

Just wanted to say that there is now an In app updater! So people who are using at least PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 (Build 1.0.1+) can update using a simple click right below the quit button

good news

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News