PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.60 Version No-Spoof Build RC1 is Released
Following up on PS3 CFW CEX ARCH 4.55 Build RC2 and their CFW ARCH 4.55 Build RC1-[noBD-Version], today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have returned with PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.60 Version No-Spoof Build RC1 for Custom Firmware users with details below. Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
MD5 Hash: C48EF5806B6FA8757D84F1DBCBEA0765
To quote, roughly translated: PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.60 Version No-Spoof Build RC1
Features Build RC1:
- Made out of 4.60 ofw
- Option install_package_file and app_home and are in a stealth folder named PlayStation 3
- Patch reactpsn (use latest version)
- Supports InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play
- Patch lv0 to disable CoreOS ECDSA checking
- Patch lv2 to add peek & poke support
- Patch lv1 to disable lv2 protection
- It can run games signed with keys 4.60 (original backup game)
- Can be updated over any CFW 4.x or 3.x or Official 3.55 max.
- Patch no BT & BD
- RSOD bypass
- This CFW is stable
- Patch compatibility PSP / PS2 / PS1 remaster or Mini
- QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was QA on 3.55
- Possibility of downgrade with CFW downgrader
- Compatible with any model PS3 (fat or slim)
Note: It is better to install the CFW from recovery mode.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Does this support broken blue ray drive payloads?
ARCH CFW Not loading games
Soo I just installed 4.60 ARCH cfw. When I try to launch my game (even from disk) I get this FFFFFFFF error. Wtf is that? Never seen that before...
Here comes help , install other CFW , all 4.60cfw are buggy.
Does the SEN enabler works on 4.55 cfw?