Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello to all, the tutorial is complete, use the source to see all instructions and not have broken PS3!

This CFW is not MoD Rogero, he is based on CFW, he is more stability !

PS3MFW is just az tool for me. I have replaced the CORE_OS files and you cannot do that with PS3MFW! I use my own task!
    Last edited by loveHack; 10-26-2012 at 09:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So is this one more stable? I would like to install it but if its unstable like Rogero 4.21 then I will wait. I only have a handful of games waiting to be patched, either the keys so I can patch myself or a stable CFW is needed. I prefer the keys as the PS3 has a lot less chance of bricking.

Oh, a handful of games waiting but heaps of patched and playable games so no hurry really.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i belive they are both based on that cfw and therfore both have the same brick risk.

wait for rogero or some other reputable dev to release a newer cfw version

PS3 CFW Arch CEX 4.30 Rev 2.00 Custom Firmware, MultiMAN Stealth

Following up on their previous release, French developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH have released PS3 CFW Arch CEX 4.30 Rev 2.00 and 4.00 Custom Firmware alongside a MultiMAN Stealth version for those with flashers who don't mind experimenting.

To quote, roughly translated: Revision 2.00 CFW Update to 4.30 released with CEX ARCH fixes and additions detailed below and a version of MultiMAN v04.13.00 Stealth.

As a reminder, a version of MultiMAN Stealth allows you to play backups of your games when connecting to PSN but you will appear as extended spirited play on the game demo version of JAP-NPJA90067 instead that you see on MultiMAN. A big thanks to Deank manager for Great About!

NOTE => For the moment it is too dangerous to release a 4.31 CFW because too unstable (a Core_os re-compiled on different CFW / OFW does not mix well with our ps3 as we have seen recently). I prefer the stability brickage massive!

Installation directory MultiMAN Stealth => dev_hdd0 / game / NPJA90067.

ARCH CFW 4.30 rev 2.00 (CEX PS3 only)
    • Add: compatible PS3 BD player off (must be used in MultiMAN latest version available for your backups run games)
    • Add: Rebug Package Manager
    • Add: Patched disable Cinanvia
    • Fixed Core_OS (more stability)
    • Optional: Change coldboot (all public)
    • Optional: Police original writing

Known bugs: problem classification in game menu and XMB displaying the home PS3 demo mode (correction to come)

MultiMAN Stealth Version:
    • Added a wave.divx
    • Theme modified original
    • Stealth Version => game demo version of JAP NPJA90067

All that is present on our site (CFW / patch / fix / application) is for limited personal use of the family circle and their installation or use is at your own risk and we disclaim any responsibility!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (THX DeanK for manager !) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror - via ps3-solution-pour-tous.doomby.com/blog/news-ps3/cfw-cex-arch-4-30-update-rev3-00.html)

PUP MD5 Hash Rev 2.00: 68f3a93f743c02834b8c67d210756961
    PUP MD5 Hash Rev 4.00: AC6E331596316BDAB2FDD6D2579F46D0

PS3 CFW Arch CEX 4.30 Rev 2.00 Custom Firmware, MultiMAN Stealth

More PlayStation 3 News...

So, I'm new to the scene. Well, returning actually. I currently have 3.55 Kmeaw. Should I upgrade?

And if I do, what's the procedure? Same crap or did something change?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers it.

If you do, I would check out one of the more established PS3 CFW's... specifically either Rebug, Rogero or ErmaC as some of these others are more experimental (for people with hardware flashers who don't mind taking a risk with their console).

As for the procedure, it is covered fairly extensively in the Rebug and Rogero threads... if you need links I can dig them up.

Hey boss! Not sure if you remember me, I was active a while back.

What FW would you recommend? If you have any links, they would be much appreciated. I could probably even update my CFW guide if I had a better understanding.

what do they mean by MultiMAN Stealth ??

I think it's more legit than its first release. thanks ARCH.

Just in case someone ask, I wouldn't put too much faith on that MultiMan stealth, specially for online play, use it at your own risk as there is probably still a chance of getting banned.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News