Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question PS3 Kmeaw 3.55 CFW on PSN

Sponsored Links
    i'm on 3.41, but i want PSN acess to play netflix, multiplayer games. 2 questions, i have a slim ps3 can i downgrade later to 3.41 if i go with cfw 3.55, also which cfw is working right now with PSn for multiplayer and netflix thats well recomended??

i haven't messed with my jb in a long time and since then all of advancements have been made, that's why it sounds real noobie...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No psn on cfw.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no netflix or multiplayer??

Not sure about netflix, no multiplayer, unless you use xlink kai but that will only work with games with a lan option.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk.

I'm really interested in netflix and as far as Psn or multiplayer, i'm sure it's being worked on, in just wondering how i can use netflix on 3.41 since no psn on 3.55 cfw because when i go into netflix app it says i have to login to psn so i tried just to see what happens it says i need a system update ??
    Last edited by caca213; 05-25-2011 at 06:03 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think there might be workarounds for that netflix... I'll search and see what I can find, but other than that a Wii would be the next best thing i guess since it connects to netflix fine modded or not

Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    I think there might be workarounds for that netflix... I'll search and see what I can find, but other than that a Wii would be the next best thing i guess since it connects to netflix fine modded or not
    does anyone have netflix working with 3.55 or 3.41 ??? if so how..

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News