Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i believe that they still make enough with their fake-BRs (resistance 3).. so why releasing an eboot-patch when there are people spending their money?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you ++rep

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're right! The people with the resistance 3 bluray disc. Copy the files and upload to the torrent for the people!!! This is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Rayman Origins hasn't been fixed yet, sorry. An unofficial Batman Arkham City patch can be found HERE though.
    Btw heyManHRU, does this Batman Arkham City patch work with External and no issue ?

any luck with meruru? i tried swapping the eboot with japan one but it stuck very early and and freeze at options lol

No interesting games in this next weeks... The first interesting game for beging the season is farcry3 in september 9, before, nothing interesting... Hackers focusing in the resistance 3 - beejeweled 3 and maybe resident evil racon and spiderman edge of time: ...

arcana heart 3, battleship, Disgaea, racoon city, or Splinter Cell Trilogy HD would be just wicked.

lets see what we have here...

Is there a Dragon's Dogma USA patch? - I only see the BLES version and it doesn't seem to work with a USA rip.

i have Resistance.3.PS3-DUPLEX on my computer but i dont use torrent sites i use newsgroups if anybody wants put a request on alt.binaries.console.ps3 in and i will upload it their i hate torrent sites, do like tried newgroups for me are way faster 20mbit sec upload.

i'm not sure how fast it is but not that fast maybe 1mbit wow and its 32.5 gigs so it will take a couple days i imagine wow i been waiting for the eboot for resistance 3 for ages but no go.

fallinggrove i used it and got it to work not sure what you did wrong and their is a usa version ps3 dragons dogma PS3-ZRY, I even played it for a while, this is a confirmed working with the eboot.

i wish someone could post Saints_Row_the_Third-ps3 the ones i see are deleted from servers

their is also a dragon dorgma eur-antidote verison out, i use mm and rogero 8.1 cause i could not get metal gear solid hd collection to work with mm but did with rogero.
    Last edited by fantopoulos; 06-10-2012 at 08:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links