Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anyone hear of a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Generations fix? I can only find the JAP version... It would be nice if EUR one came out as well.

Would love to see STAR HAWK & DRAGONS DOGMA in the next round of TB eboot patches.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A fix was released for the BLES version, but it gives the black screen, so you have to wait a bit longer, though i played the BLJS version & its good and you can learn it instinctively without knowing a simple japanese letter, so don't worry. PEACE HOMIE

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they are so slow at releasing fixes...

Quote Originally Posted by Liongooder View Post
    A fix was released for the BLES version, but it gives the black screen, so you have to wait a bit longer, though i played the BLJS version & its good and you can learn it instinctively without knowing a simple japanese letter, so don't worry. PEACE HOMIE
    I was told to do this which I haven't test it.. If it works then please credit me:

FOR BLES: Use PS3SFOEdit open PARAM.SFO and rename BLESSXXXXX to BLUSXXXXX -> save and overwrite it in USDIR. ENJOY! (back up your param.sfo just in case if it doesnt work)
    Last edited by bearmon2010; 05-29-2012 at 03:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks bro i'll try that & if it works then the CREDIT is YOURS.

Please let me know. Don't forgot to back up your param.sfo if something's gone wrong.

sweet thanks a lot bro

Quote Originally Posted by Liongooder View Post
    where is the fix? all i know is that you can only play the jap version... as long as you have a drm dongle -.-*

Confused

When max payne 3 eboot goes out?

i think TB team need to get new releases of games for the coming E3...

come on guys! give us even a small hint about what is going to be out soon... (we wait if we know for what!!!)

Sponsored Links
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast