Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how do i play the original BluRay Metal gear solid 4 guns of patriots? i have the black screen.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for all your answers guys - i guess in order to play MGS hd i need to get a bigger Hard disk for my ps3

Sponsored Links

Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.PS3-PROTON

Sponsored Links
    out! Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier PS3-PROTON

Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.PS3-PROTON

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    Btw, to clear all misunderstandings, TB DOESNT SUPPORT splitted files or files bigger then +4gb from external HDD or to use MM cache option either.
    As of dongle FW 2.61, this was silently added. But, as I said it is buggy. Take for instance, MGS HDC. Putting the split files in cache (17gb+), and then running the game, will launch and get to the game select screen, but only Snake Eater was able to launch. The other games just black screened with XMB still active to quit the game. Quit the game and the ps3 will reboot.

I guess there's no way to boot this from standard USB yet huh?

hey guys, well i fixed the Batman problem (with trophy and black screen) , i guess the problem was the IMARS source, i redownload with "vimito" version and all work great. i have a question, few days ago there was a post about all the Batman AC DLC for download... i can't find it now... can someone post again? or resend me to a page i missed...

thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by go4 View Post
    As of dongle FW 2.61, this was silently added. But, as I said it is buggy. Take for instance, MGS HDC. Putting the split files in cache (17gb+), and then running the game, will launch and get to the game select screen, but only Snake Eater was able to launch. The other games just black screened with XMB still active to quit the game. Quit the game and the ps3 will reboot.
    i don't have any problems with MGS, TB 2.62, internal with splitted files, MGS2 and Peace Walker go without problems, i've the BLES version.

I only recently got round to using my TB (despite having it since January!)

I'm having some issues with games such as GT5(Not a TB game I know) not starting due to 800150104 trophy registration errors.

I'm having a similar prob with Janes Advanced Strike Fighters... The Game starts and gets to the Start screen and then hangs on trophy installation at 60%.

Any tips would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hello: what is the catherine usa version work? i have the Catherine.USA.PS3- iMARS but this freeze in the message phone in the game. help

Just to follow up on this, I am having probs with the 80010514 error code and trophy registration but only on certain games??

For example, Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Mortal Kombat Vs DC, Birds of Steel will all launch and play perfectly. Yet GT5, Sniper Elite V2. Homefront and Janes Advanced Strike Fighters (Hangs on Trophy Reg) all fail out and won't launch past the splash screens due to the 80010514 error

Anyone got any tips for me on this one?

Also MGS HD Collection is giving me some probs, It will launch to the game select screen and when I pick a game it will go to a black screen displaying the MGS HD collection logo on the bottom right but just hangs

I have the game on internal (transferred via USB/Split4G) any advice will be much appreciated folks.

Sponsored Links

Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast