Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    MGS HD Collection has 4gb+ files. These files can't be transferred to external drives with FAT partitions. You have to split the file before transfer. I use Split4g to do this. You can find it in full releases of Multiman. Open Split4g, browse to the MGS HD Collections PS3_GAME folder, Set a destination for the output, then verify to be sure its split correctly and size is the same. Transfer that to external and Play. You might wanna transfer it to the ps3 internal for MGS, External with the cached files is buggy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IIRC, you should browse Split4G to "BLES/BLUS..." folder, not PS3_GAME, but it doesn't really matter that much.

To play Prototype 2 you should have 2.62 FW on the dongle.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK... so i did as i been told and split the files in mgs HD collection that were needed to split - over then 4 gb (they were splitted to three file) i put the TB eboot of BORG and when i start the game - i see only black screen, what is wrong?

I think multiman ignores the 4gb limit. I moved some games from the ps3 to my external hdd with multiman and the games were at least 6gb

In this weekend rumor..

Resistance_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Resident_Evil_Raccoon_City_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    UFC_Undisputed_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Battleship_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Max_Payne_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    LA_NOIRE_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Red_Dead_Redemption_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_T B_PS3 BORG
    pkg_Fix_FIFA 12_EURO2012_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3_PARADOX
    DIRT3_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    PES_2012_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG

Spiderman edge of time and beejeweled 2 eboot left and the next week Ghost Reacon FS eboot= total 3 eboot left
    Last edited by carlostete; 05-18-2012 at 02:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what about Starhawk and Game of Thrones. Even Captain Morgan and Golden Turtle is also not release yet

1. Put the TB files on top of the game files (better keep a copy of the original files as well).
    2. use Split4G and it will check for the large files and split anyone that is too large while copying from the source folder to the destination folder.
    3. Put the folder with the split files on a Fat32 usb stick/hdd in the GAMES folder aka:
    X:/GAMES/MGS
    4. Boot you ps3.
    5. Insert the usb stick/hdd
    6. Launch Multiman and it should update/refresh your games list so you can see the MGS external game (if it dosnt auto-refresh, choose refresh manually).
    7. Scrool down/up to the MGS game and choose the game's options.
    8. Choose COPY option .. to copy the game to internal ps3 hdd.
    9. Once done copying, shut down ps3 and remove usb stick/hdd.
    10. reboot and play the game from internal hdd.

Tips: Don't FTP the files and dont use MM filemanager to manually copy the files. External split files is only for storage.

More on MGS: Looks like other people also have troubles getting the EU BLES version to work (need to rename files to exclude "_EU" and rename "EU" folder to "US". So it is probably not a copy problem at all, but a rename one.
    Last edited by TheDevil; 05-18-2012 at 06:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Multiman will move any size folder/file. If there is a file of 4gb+, it will split it for you and make it possible to move to external and back again.

Banned User
    Yes, but MM needs to recognize +4GB files, and thats why you see undescore sign "_" in front of game folders with these big files.
    Example: _BCES01175-[Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception] - MM registers there are +4gb splitted files inside folder on your USB drive.

Btw, to clear all misunderstandings, TB DOESNT SUPPORT splitted files or files bigger then +4gb from external HDD or to use MM cache option either.

MM can use cache option to temporarily move splitted files to internal HDD only with "regular" 3.41/3.55 CFWs. Not TB CFW.
    Hence the name of option "caching". It uses its virtual memory to store big files. You can clear this cached files from MM options.

Quote Originally Posted by carlostete View Post
    In this weekend rumor..

Resistance_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Resident_Evil_Raccoon_City_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    UFC_Undisputed_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Battleship_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Max_Payne_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    LA_NOIRE_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    Red_Dead_Redemption_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_T B_PS3 BORG
    pkg_Fix_FIFA 12_EURO2012_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3_PARADOX
    DIRT3_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG
    PES_2012_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3 BORG

Spiderman edge of time and beejeweled 2 eboot left and the next week Ghost Reacon FS eboot= total 3 eboot left
    Confirmed fake.

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast