Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agree with romhunter. I know this by my personal experience while working on psn releases.

Sponsored Links

Question warriors orochi 3

Sponsored Links
    Anyone know how to get orochi 3 to work? I got the duplex release, merged the split files, and sent it to internal but only getting a black screen after the 3D warning.

Sponsored Links

Max_Payne_3_PS3-VIMTO

Sponsored Links
    MAX PAYNE 3 available for download in torrent!!

Max_Payne_3_PS3-VIMTO
    Code:
          Max_Payne_3_PS3-VIMTO                                     

tiTLE_______ Max Payne 3                                   
                     pLATFORM____ PS3                                           
                     rEGiON______ USA                                           

lANGUAGES___                                               

EN [X] FR [ ] DE [ ] ES [ ] IT [ ] NL [ ] SE [ ]                  
                    NO [ ] DK [ ] KR [ ] CN [ ] JP [ ] OTHER [ ]                

sERiAL______ BLUS30557                                     

pROOF_______ Always included!                              

nOTES_______ FW 4.11+                             
    coming soon NEXT WEEK ghost recon future soldier!

in this french website (forum.ps3gunz.org/viewtopic.php?pid=574125) has notice about the future eboots:

xx-5-2012 Fix Resistance_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix Resident_Evil_Raccoon_City_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix UFC_Undisputed_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix Battleship_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG (Enfin !!!!)
    xx-5-2012 Fix Max_Payne_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix LA_NOIRE_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix Red_Dead_Redemption_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_T B_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix pkg_Fix_FIFA 12_EURO2012_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3_PARADOX
    xx-5-2012 Fix DIRT3_Complete_Edition_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    xx-5-2012 Fix PES_2012_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
    Last edited by carlostete; 05-16-2012 at 05:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe BORG is french ^^

Max.Payne.3.PROPER.PS3-DUPLEX

Duplex released Proper version of ViMTO

Max.Payne.3.PROPER.PS3-DUPLEX

Proper Notes:

VIMTO's release wasn't properly ripped and therefore contains hundreds of broken/garbage files. (e.g. try playing one of the .bik files ...)

hello everyone, i need your help! i download Batman AC (I-MARS) for my external hard drive and switch the files of it with the TB eboot, i select the game and run it and then i get the next message:

"registration of the trophy information could not be completed. the game will quit 80022d35"

What to do?!?! thanks for the help!

P.S: if a file needed to be add, please post it, thanks!

by the way, i have another problem. my ps3 which is hacked with TB, has an internal memory of only 45GB and i want to change it to 500GB now i ask someone about that, and he told me go only on internal hard drive 2.5'', with 2400RPM only! (it's weird, i can't find something less then 5400 RPM)

my question is, if i buy one with 5400RPM, will it mess up my system? (Destroy my ps3 work because it's not 2400RPM, wreck my TB, and saves and fifa by extremall, etc...)

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by roeykarou; 05-17-2012 at 06:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

help

this is quite simple, you need to move the trophy data in the batman game to the trophy file on the ps3.

think its on the hdd0/home/trophy. i'm sure someone will correct me on the location as its from the top of my head.

I personally have a 500GB 3.5 with 5400rpm, so you shouldn't have any problems with a drive with that.

I changed my internal 120gb HDD with a 250gb 2.5" with 5400 rpm and all went fine but if you put in a HDD with 7200 rpm your ps3 may overheat, so a 5400 rpm is the best

to save all your files (saves, installations, etc but not trophies) you've to make a backup on a external hdd and then you put it onto your new hdd. To avoid to wreck your TB when you change your hdd you've to install the TB cfw on your new hdd.

To save your trophies from one hdd to another you should copy the trophy folder in the ps3 internal hdd with a file manager (the multiman one's is perfect) and put them in the same folder of the same user in the new hdd after having installed the backup of the ps3

i'm sorry for being green in this... but how do i do it? where do i find this folder?

i just downloaded the MGS HD collection (europe version) i changed all the file with the tb eboot, and when i transfer the game to my exernal drive (it has 200 GB free space current to now) the transfer breaks and says this:

"the file mgs2_eu.psarc is too large for the destination file system
    type: mgs2_eu.psarc
    size: 7.97 GB"

it's also happening to me with the file - mgs3_eu.psarc... as for all your help - THANK YOU!!!

by the way - with the internal hard drive help - thank you, did as i've been told. for the other problem with batman AC, i didn't understand what to do, how do i reach the folder mentioned?
    Last edited by roeykarou; 05-17-2012 at 12:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast