i can say that my BD Drive is working at all. Coz i can still load my 3.55 cfw games. it's only on my tb games that it won't play and it's giving me the error.
Update. Still no go. same error 80010017 when launch TB games.
I just formatted hdd, reinstalled 3.55 ofw, updated to 3.55 kmeaw, updated to tb 3.55 DG, then reinstalled TB dongle 2.6.1, then just now updated to 2.6.2 i just got a new tb update with 2.62 version still no avail.
i'm getting tired of this already. i have wasted a lot of time to redownload new tb games, reformat, reinstall and update the whole thing just for the tb games to work. i'm almost gonna be pissed off. haha i dunno what's the problem with this thing.
Update: finally i've got it to work after all the time i spent and trying out. Here's what i did.
1. Changed internal ps3 hdd.
2. Ps3 was looking for firmware so i installed d 3.55 ofw
3. Then straight away updated to 3.55 cfw tb
4. I bypass the 3.55kmeaw/geohot just to test if it will work. Coz before i was under 3.55kmeaw then updated to 3.55cfw tb. So i think thats the wrong move that i did. So its better from 3.55 ofw then update to 3.55cfw tb.
5. Updted my tb dongle to the latest one. Tb 2.62
6. Booted up with tb dongle installed
7. Installed multiman 2.4.00 full - 2.4.02 - 184.108.40.206
8. Finally loaded up bd disc, run multiman.
9. Plug in external hdd. Select dirt3 from the list
10. Launched from bd disc dirt 3. Ran from ext hdd
11. Then bam it load straight away no hiccups at all.
Note: ps3 slim, left port tb dongle, right port 2tb 3.5 ext hdd