Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just telling you guys... FF 13-2 does crash on manual saving, when it loads back, all the gates will be closed so be careful

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow, thanks for the info!!

Does it crash on 2/3 saving stage? Have you tried US release (clandestine)? Are you using EUR version now?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i am using duplex version of ff13-2 and can save normally, i think it's euro version the only problem i encounter so far is (happened since i use tb) if i leave a game on without doing anything for too long then when i come back it will freeze.

could be problem with hdd power saving i guess but it didnt happen before i use the dongle.

sorry but it seem i am also having manual saving problem with duplex release, 2/3 stages then freeze.. only happen when i create the 2nd save slot though the first slot works fine.
    Last edited by necroziel; 04-18-2012 at 12:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to TB, and i tried to download the games here (with the links you posted) but all of them are dead!

can someone please share a link for where all those games are still downloadable \ even a torrent links will be great. thanks to everyone that will help (i really want to start and play in those TB games).

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    wow, thanks for the info!!

Does it crash on 2/3 saving stage? Have you tried US release (clandestine)? Are you using EUR version now?
    The Clandestine release + EUR fix works flawless from what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by roeykarou View Post
    I'm new to TB, and i tried to download the games here (with the links you posted) but all of them are dead!
    Most if not all those games are still up on some websites (file hosting websites) and torrents, but to find all of them and post them would take a while. But if you do request a dl link/s for a game I'm sure a couple will be posted for you if available.

I really wish these soon to be considered old realease patches would be released already and time would stop being spent on trying to ruin systems just because some other group is doing to you, what you're doing to a larger dynasty. It's stupid!!!

I miss the good old days on the scene when we didn't have to deal with this much nonsense.

You hit the nail on the head mate!!!!

its been like a month... and theres barely any new games that are worth fixing, maybe a few old ones but yeah.

should be some new fixes by may for sure

when true blue can fix new game ? for ex. ninja gaiden 3 and prototype 2

Sponsored Links

Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast