Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dhemy View Post
    hi bombarde, try with a game disc in drive and make sure your have euro version of your game cause tb patch for euro or usa version maybe
    I live in europe and i tested just eboot change and eboot+param.sfo change both hasn't worked so i downloaded the game and it has worked

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey True Blue Team, Where are you guys? It it a month and there is not a single release... We are waiting for Ninga Gaiden and Resident Evil!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ... and Devil May Cry HD Collection

While we're at it, would you please take a look at Umineko Chiru as well? Thank you.

i just got mine and i'm looking for fifa 2012 USA version fix eboot.bin to play.. please if you can true blue get it fixed.

Need Ace Combat: Assault Horizons and Air Conflicts: Secret Wars!!!! PLEASE!!!

missing some other true blue eboot : WRC 2 , ridge racer unbound , crash time 4 , tiger wood 2013 , family game night 4 , sumer star 2012.

i don't know why some game don't have tb eboot patch.

More recent games take a while before they're fixed and released, some games have been fixed but on their original BD disc and some games just haven't been fixed at all since most people don't want it.

I wonder if they will fix Idolmaster Gravure For You series

Arrow Ace Combat Assault Horizon & Batman Arkham City Unofficial TB Patches

Not official Paradox releases, but for those who want to experiment or tinker these are from Lajos Szalay dumped from the discs.

To quote via psx-scene.com/forums/f265/true-102242/index3.html#post963985:

Ace_Combat_Assault_Horizon_UNOFFICIAL_TB_EBOOT_PAT CH

Ace_Combat_Assault_Horizon : i have tried on Internal at BLES01392. but the Param.sfo for BLUS30613

[Register or Login to view links]

From an0nymous for JB-K users: [Register or Login to view links]

Batman_Arkham_City_UNOFFICIAL_TB_EBOOT_PATCH

Batman_Arkham_City : got proper result from external BLUS30538

From an0nymous for JB-K users: [Register or Login to view links]

cheers

Then he states: Well the Batman Arkham City and Ace Combat Assault Horizon play from HDD fine , just need the TB EBOOT.BIN from "special blu-ray disc'

Oh i see the problem.. i've TB CFW with spec DEBUG-FW, i can access to.. but i don't wanna hurt the TB team for release them.. if you want it PM me.

Some info : Ace Combat work fine from internal HDD but that "Arkham City" only work from external HDD properly from Intarnal HDD the problem with loading sound , and never get past intro.

So April fool ?

Some NOTES: doesn't matter what region your game , just edit your PARAM.SFO file proper for your region. i have tried them both of region games, if you won't boot the game then missing something.. for some games require original-BD disc in tray

Of course : based from TB EBOOT.BIN and sorry.. the wrong info (not just copy/past TB eboot and play )

Need some modification with TB EBOOT.BIN or if have .self etc that these files inside zip do not match the files inside the TB
    discs these are "rebuild from raw"

They may have been released on disc also because some issues exist with running them from hdd.

I will do it for more games of course. I need original game plus TB disc for... (what not really cheap together) But a nightmare when i get TB special disc for my country from lightake (thus waiting forever) so patience guys.

Clarification

Before:

NAME--------------- Ace Combat Assault Horizon
    REGION------------- BR
    DISCLESS----------- N/A
    EXTERNAL----------- No
    INTERNAL----------- No
    RELEASE DATE NOTES- 01/01/12

After:

NAME--------------- Ace Combat Assault Horizon
    REGION------------- RF
    DISCLESS----------- NO
    EXTERNAL----------- YES
    INTERNAL----------- YES
    RELEASE DATE NOTES- Today

From BahumatLord: Ok guys, here's the deal. He has a debug console that he uses for other purposes. He just gave us these because he had them and was trying to help us out. These are not the same eboots from the TB discs. They have to be modified to work for everyone. He doesn't have other TB discs and is not able to make patches for other games.

For original discs:
    • Insert disc into PS3
    • Open MM
    • Go to file manager
    • Go to DVD drive/Blu-ray drive
    • Select usrdir
    • Select EBOOT.BIN and copy to A USB drive/Thumb drive/network share.
    • You got the EBOOT!

Also a brief guide from Staylecrate: How to get Batman Arkham City to Work with TB

If you are having trouble getting it working:

1. Download the Batman_Arkham_City_TB_EBOOT_PATCH-PS3 rar
    2. copy the original BLUS30538 to your External
    3. Put the Backup files on the same drive in a different area or another thumb drive.
    4. Copy the patched files in the multiman file manager to the BLUS30538 on the external
    5. IMPORTANT: press [] *square in gamelist area of multiman while Batman Arkham City is highlighted and dot the External radio button.

I was having all sorts of problems, but this combination worked for me, if you have already messed around with copying files from here to there just remove all the Batman Arkham City files of your PS3 and External and start from scratch Including the Trophy folder (NPWR01235_00). If the trophy folder ([Register or Login to view links]) isn't in your home directory, that's fine.

One last tip; copy all the language files too. I know you can get away with not copying them over with some games but that could have been the problem if you were one of the people that just copied the English files over.

Hope this helps.

staylecrate

Finally, from Gnubaver on Batman Arkham City via: ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3114-Unofficial?p=36290#post36290

Found a permanent solution for playing the "BLES" (and BLUS) version on internal without any sound bugs.

1. Get the BLES copy on your PS3 (Including the Unofficial TB-Fix) - (I used Batman Arkham City EUR PS3-ViMTO)

2. Open up Multiman (Newest version preferrably)

3. Push triangle when highlighting Batman Arkham City in the games list and choose Permissions.

4. Start the game like any other game and it will boot into the XMB (I am using a retail copy of another game in my system, if you have a demo disc or something similar it might screw something up) Notice that the game will install some stuff to your HDD before proceeding.

5. If the same problem occurs to you as me, you will be currently having sound problems in the game, It's is normal to still have sound problems at this stage. Mainly when the "doctor" is talking to you in the beginning and you can't hear shiieeet.

6. When ingame and moving around (anywhere will do as long as you are controlling your character/batman) hold the XMB button on your PS3 controller and choose to "Turn off the console".

7. Start your PS3 > Launch Multiman > Highlight Batman Arkham City > Choose Permissions > And launch the game again from the XMB.

8 Notice that the game will ONCE AGAIN install some stuff to your HDD before proceeding. This is as far as i can tell where the real magic happens.

9. Once the game has finished installing the "Game Data" again you will have a perfectly working copy of Batman Arkham City playing from your internal HDD without any bugs as far as i can tell. (im 1 hour-ish into the game)

If someone is having problem with the game installing game data on every game start, don't worry it only takes about 1 min to install, its worth it because of the FAST load times and other positive things you get when playing from the internal HDD

Happy Easter Everyone.

Condensed guide from PatrickBatman via psx-scene.com/forums/f265/workaround-102412/:

WORKAROUND Batman Arkham City Internal w/ ALL SOUND

1. Get the BLES or BLUS copy on your PS3 (Including the Unofficial TB ANONYMOUS- EBOOT Fix)
    2. Open up Multiman (Newest version preferably)
    3. Start the game like any other game and it will boot into the XMB (retail ps3 disc in drive not demo disc) Notice that the game will install to your HDD before proceeding.
    4. If the same problem occurs to you as me, you will be currently having sound problems in the game, It's is normal to still have sound problems at this stage. Mainly when the Hugo Strange is talking to you in the beginning and you can't hear anything.
    5. When in game and moving around (anywhere will do as long as you are controlling your character/batman) hold the XMB button on your PS3 controller and choose to "Turn off the system".
    6. Start your PS3 > Launch Multiman > Highlight Batman Arkham City >And launch the game again from the XMB.
    7. Notice that the game will ONCE AGAIN install to your HDD before proceeding.
    8. Once the game has finished installing the "Game Data" again you will have a perfectly working copy of Batman Arkham City playing from your internal HDD without any bugs as far as i can tell. (im 1 hour-ish into the game)

If someone is having problem with the game installing game data on every game start, don't worry it only takes about 1 min to install, its worth it because of the FAST load times and other positive things you get when playing from the internal HDD

Thanks Gnubaver, Goingape and myself (hahaha)

i've a trouble with Armored Core V:

i've Eur version (BLES01440) but the TB patch is JAP (BLJM60378), so when i start the game is in japanese language...how can i change it? please help me!

Sponsored Links
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast