Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just try the Eboot for FFX13 using US version game with EUR eboot. Game was able to boot but hang at the beginning of game.

Any ideas???

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any idea what setting should I use to repack cpk? Here is the screen

The folder struction of the resource.cpk is exactly the same between the japan and euro version. Even the sound folder is same files name but slightly different size. However, when I repack the cpk, the game come up blank. Any good suggestion? I actually manage to swap the opening.usm and the game still load.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

cpk.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by user105 View Post
    I just try the Eboot for FFX13 using US version game with EUR eboot. Game was able to boot but hang at the beginning of game.

Any ideas???
    where does it hang for you?

i have the US version, ripped myself, on internal, discless, and i have gotten through the whole beginning. used the EUR eboot

I was able to stat a new game and make a new save. after the save complete, it hangs with the frozen loading icon on the bottom of the screen.

i waited for 30 minute and still nothing happens. I rip the original us version of the game with multiman into an external 1.5TB hard drive.

Hey Team true Blue, where is the patch of PES 2012,p lease if you can patch it upload it online?

And Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by user105 View Post
    I was able to stat a new game and make a new save. after the save complete, it hangs with the frozen loading icon on the bottom of the screen.

i waited for 30 minute and still nothing happens. I rip the original us version of the game with multiman into an external 1.5TB hard drive.
    Did you replace your param.sfo with theirs? If so... use your original and let multiman fix it.

Also try it on internal.

Why am I always late to drop the eboot?

Quote Originally Posted by wyldstallyn View Post
    Did you replace your param.sfo with theirs? If so... use your original and let multiman fix it.

Also try it on internal.
    I didn't replace the original param.sfo file. I just try it with my 1tb internal hard drive and it still doesn't work. I really want to play this game..

I finally got it to work. First I only replace the eboot. I just replace 4 of the .sprx files and it work.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by user105; 03-24-2012 at 08:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Agree, after more than 4 months and game difficult to get and many update and dlc have been release, this is right time to True Blue Team to release it. Ya, please release it...

They already fixed PES 12 on their original BD discs, your best bet is to see if you can still get the BD disc online.

Sponsored Links
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast