Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys, I'm dying to play Resistance 3 and Batman Arkham City. Two games that certainly deserve to be in top 5 eboots.

I know they on BD-Rs, but is this really the reason to drag release so loong?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks very much... mctuna

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks sir

About resistance 3, they can keep it as bdr forever (horrible game, copycat of resistance 2). Batman is kinda cool , ye, as much i prefer other genres. Actually enjoying Soul Calibur V

For who is waiting an eboot, considering how big is this game, here is Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.MULTi5-ReVOLVeR

[Register or Login to view links]

Hiya folks

I'm just getting around to installing the TB v2 firmware and the 2.5 update now. I just want to ask if anyone has any recommended set up procedure? Is it ok to go from Rebug>TB cfw2? Or is it flash back to ofw3.55 and then install?

Any tips or tricks the people here have found will be much appreciated

You can go straight from rebug to V2. More safe is surely rebug > 3.41> V2.After , install 2.3 then 2.4 then 2.5 update. And you're done

Thanks Bart, I'm debating which of my ps3's to update

I think I'll go with the TB cfw on my 60gb and keep my slim and my 40gb on 3.55 kmeaw

Uhm ye. Good idea, more usb ports. If a blue screen happens during a change of firmware, no panic. Use your downgrade dongle and you're done. But remember, you will need a 2.30 firmware. Then up to V2. Happens. I'm still investigating, i suppose all begins with QA.

Is there anyone who have some Rapidshare links for the game neverdead, i have of course the dongle and the eboot patch but i can find the game for download.

thanks.

Tekken_Hybrid_TB_PS3-PARADOX

Tekken_Hybrid_TB_PS3-PARADOX
    Code:
      |      Happy Valentine's Day!                                              |
      |                                                                          |
      |      sPECIAL nOTE:                                                       |
      |      Tekken Hybrid consists of two separate HDD installable games -      |
      |      Tekken Tag Tournament HD and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue.      |
      |      For each of these games, we have provided both an install and       |
      |      a patch package. The packages may be installed using the            |
      |      "Install Package Files" menu item in the PS3 XMB.                   |
      |      For each game, firstly load the INSTALL package, followed by        |
      |      the PATCH package.                                                  |
      |                                                                          |
      |      This Game runs with True Blue dongle                                |

Sponsored Links
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast