Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes, my posts got auto merged... so the piece to spunky was about sinper and the 3 corrupt rars.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mikep2506 View Post
    Actually, most all the 3.56 games have an eboot fix in 3.55 for them and do not require trueblue at all.
    which is why I said "Anybody (meant anything) above 3.56.)"

I'm curious to see if these releases work, but idk, I also don't wanna hinder True Blue's development team's progress.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Grabbing it instantly! Thanks!

Do not know where to post, but I tried to get some info from TB Portal 2 EBOOT, as it was done earlier: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post397265

[Register or Login to view code]

Apparantly, nothing shockingly new, but we see now, that hardcoded FW version is really 3.60... and pretty much the same info as in SCEverify.
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 01-22-2012 at 04:51 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by wyldstallyn View Post
    The games is the ISO format and results from the dump of my Blu-Ray TrueBlue with GraVoX method.

is released in ISO format, to be burned to blu-ray. still no confirmation as to whether these releases actually work. As of yet, no one has posted they got these ISOs burned and working.
    HI m8,

have you check you're release with sdk 3.60?

And if possible can you upload your files to filesonic so i can make a try with a bd-r blank disk?

Thx

Noone tried using debug console (rebug switch) and loading this game with MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    I tried to get some info from TB Portal 2 EBOOT, as it was done earlier: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post397265
    I'm going to explain something related about this and really important to know that because apparently some devs keep it secret.

SCEverify can't verify all on a EBOOT due to the NPDRM (encryption) also it's like the debugguer of the PS3 can't debug the NPDRM files. A Self include a fake signature (S mean sign - elf program) A signed program but it's a poor sign/fake using a sce header to stock this but it's useless, it's just here to confirm something.

Now about the theory TB process, i don't go back, this is not a theory but the reality and what's going on with the dongle.

EBOOT.BIN include the self ok ?... now let's give you one of the solution to boot what you want. EBOOT.BIN include the program with a NPDRM, you can bypass the security of the DRM by use only the self renamed to EBOOT.BIN and delete the NPDRM version of the self

Do you understand something now ?... i'm gonna make a thread with different explain about the PS3 loader

Nabnab, that was pretty well-known to me, I know what is a self, eboot.bin, fake sign and utilizing a sce header. Thanks for the info though, it will surely be usefull - pretty sure and important.

I support your opinion about the different thread, regarding this whole TB loading process research.

I was talking about the debug NPDRM files

and the most important part, use the self as a EBOOT.BIN without using NPDRM with the debugger works well

oh, and I was talking about new SCEtool, it wasn't very clear from the post

where are the new games ?? I was experimenting my ps3, and tried multiman with tb and without tb, and multiman 4.00 without tb says "bd emulation error", i started to think that in xbox360 you needed to modify the firmware of the drive to play games... and i started to think " true blue and bd emulation.... what is the connection?"

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast