Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Yea i also want to play a lot of games. I haven't touched a game for nearly one year. I'm turky But if you such want a game why then you don't get it ? Is a game like Skyrim not worth to buy it ?
    i did, i just have to choose between my cfw or skyrim, since i don't have the money 4 2 ps3's. i want the eboot fix so i can keep all my homebrew.

Hello,

How do you run a backup blu-ray true blue right through?

I have the MK9 in Blu-ray backup it runs directly without copying to the HDD, I have several games in HD eBoots TB, but I tried to write a
    Blueray virgin and did not work, only appears a mesage "Data Disc"! If someone can help me thank you!

Thank you for your attention!

Get a flasher and use dual boot technik ?

You cant burn to normal blank disk's you need special debug pressed disk's to work with TB.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 12-28-2011 at 10:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

First of all you need a backup of the game (from a disk or downloaded), then you download the fix and replace the original files from the backup with the one from the fix. No need for any discs.

P.S. You need a hacked PS3 to play game backups.

anyone else feeling *sigh* disappointed?

I feel a bit like I'm still waiting for my "real" XMAS present no?

nope, I'm able to play the 3.6+ games I want and then there's the possibility we might be able to get on PSN if it's true they have the 4.0 keys. imo, people are way too ungrateful and expect too much.

we will be lucky to see anything soon, i do hope they'll release a new update, but who knows when that will be.

Not ungrateful... just expecting what they said they were gonna release... and since I paid money for this thing... I was merely hoping their promises would be kept. They got me excited is all.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk.

They mainly made the promise of being able to play all new games, the new stuff is just an added plus. I understand where you're coming from, though.

Banned User
    Didn't TB team posted statement recently and their 2.4 update and said that 12 new eboots coming till new year and a new big update that will supprise everyone?

Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast