Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So now we are just waiting for the dongle dumb to be incorporated into a CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We hope so but the way to that is still so long !! wait & see

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really want to see the PES 2012 version !! hope the free solution is in progress.

All thanks to the paradox team.
    Last edited by landon; 11-16-2011 at 03:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

True Blue does NOT count as CFW... so this is false advertising.

Heh, agreed... hopefully when a free solution comes it will be on real scene (non-profit) CFW indeed.

I will admit I'm surprised to see PARADOX release these TB titles though, I wouldn't think CitizenX of PARADOX (aka xorloser) would be supporting a paid hacking device vs a free open-source scene alternative.

Well when I first saw them I though they were just some more 3.55 CFW fixes, I won't be buying a dongle any time soon though, the last time I bought a dongle CFW was realesed like 1-2 months after.

Hah, good ol days when I patched my ps3 with my iphone.

Too bad my iphone has been failing ever since.

Agreed, in my opinion dongles are antiquated with the advent of PS3 Custom Firmware, but if people want to waste their money on them instead of waiting a month or so for a free solution to arrive that is up to them pretty much.

this is not the PARADOX that I known this years, I highly doubt that they released something with this.

it could be someone just renamed it with PARADOX alias with those fixes.

more n more 'scene player' support this True Blue baby.. wow.. what is going on.. lol

i got to learn to code psn enabler that only work with this dongle, than True Blue will be ultimate..

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast