Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow! Tales of Xillia, Atelier Meruru and so many other JAP games!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have R&C ALL 4 One version BCUS 98175, how can I make it work with TB?

The patch here is for BCES version. Please help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can try changing the Game ID in the Param.sfo from BCUS98175 to "BCES(Code here)". If that doesn't work I'm afraid you'll need to get the BCES version of the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If they could make 3.7+ upadte pkg compatible with 3.55 CFW, I am pretty sure this guys have the 3.6+/3.7+ keys, they are using-it to make those 3.55 eboots/pkgs, still waiting to FIFA 12 & PES 12 !!

thanks guys

I don't think they have the 3.6+/3.7+ keys, I think they found a way to get decrypted eboots while the game is loading. Probably they use a test unit and an exploit to get them in one of different ways with which you can load a game in a dex unit, in this case I suppose they use app/home, target manager, and load the game placed into hdd disk of pc from ps3.

Let say it is only a idea of mine, just a supposition.

Quote Originally Posted by user105 View Post
    I have R&C ALL 4 One version BCUS 98175, how can I make it work with TB?

The patch here is for BCES version. Please help
    Just put the eboot. Leave your param.sfo, original. Then load from MM. When prompted to change param.sfo to 3.55, say yes, and you're done. No matter what version your using, will load.

It appears that they want this TB to hold. The devs have the payload and a test dongle and they can't say how it works, or to replicate it/ included it in multiman. Why? because they are making profit of it. I would get this dongle, but the price that they are offering it is ridiculous.

Any way, nice games and and the fact that they haven't released fifa/pes means that they don't have the keys, just an exploit, which are not willing to share. I would be happy just with eboots fixes not CFW.

Merry Christmas to everybody!

Think of the price as a donation to those devs who spent their time for release something allows you to play new games. Do you think they work for free for your fun? Pfff

FIFA and PES are the first game released, available as BDR. Order them. Ridiculous, but works, and with updates. I'm busy with Skyrim Dexus Ex and Dark souls hehe. And ACR O_O. Enjoy waiting a cheapest solution lol.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 12-11-2011 at 11:01 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is really catch my eyes...

I can't believe they already make a patch for JRPG for TB (even though they're still don't have Neptune MK-II patch)

Maybe it's time for me to get this dongle

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast